SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Ananias & Sapphira = the modern "American/Western" Christian???

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Patrick,

I think it went when we lost the true realization of "Who GOD Is".

Folks who have seen His Glory, have fell to their faces as if dead.

We've messed-up His Image.

He is 100% Love & 100% Holy Judgment.

That alone should quake us.

Lord help us and pray one for another faithfully.

"Pray for all the Saints, 'everywhere' ."

2005/9/21 2:39
baruch_48

Re:

I missed a lot of posts in mid September that I'm presently going back thru to look at ....

This was really good Patrick ....

I think the essence of the 'prophetic' is taking a passage like this , and handling it the way you have.

bro baruch

Quote:
Then Peter would then have surely been able to clearly see that although Ananias and Sapphira may be wealthy or affluent, here was a married couple who were at only at mere infancy in their personal process of spiritual growth. Why didn’t Peter have the good sense to lovingly and gently lead this couple to [b][u]find a more a meaningful and productive (purpose driven) way of life[/b][/u] wrapped in the eternal love, mercy, grace, and peace of Jesus Christ instead of confronting them in a manner in which shocked them to death and struck fear in the hearts of the rest of the congregation?

2005/10/4 5:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Is it God's [b]judgement[/b] that people are NOT falling dead in the churches. So that we think everything is fine. God help us.

2005/10/4 11:13Profile
baruch_48

Re:

Quote:
Is it God's judgement that people are NOT falling dead in the churches. So that we think everything is fine. God help us.

interesting take, Brother ... thought provoking

2005/10/5 8:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy