SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : A goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

A goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west

Dan 8 5-7 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage. I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power.

As I have been watching the news and the current events in the world.

I can't help but think about this verse, a American led NATO attack on Iran.

Quote: Came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground.

This is air power, this is western air power to be specific, it is NATO, coming to attack Iran.

2024/1/29 4:09Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: A goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west

This has been fulfilled, when Alexander the Great attacked the Kingdom of Persia in 334 BC.

2024/1/29 7:14Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

That's not what the scripture says;

Dan 8:16-17 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ula calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.” As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

So Gabriel says “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

Not once but twice

Dan 8:19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.

So the vision of of the Ram and the Goat are for the "time of the end" or the "time of wrath".

2024/1/29 8:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy