SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Great Gospel Deception, By David Kirkwood

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dougkristen

The Great Gospel Deception, By David Kirkwood

I am reading through this book and received it from Andrew Strom's ministry a week ago. I have been very stirred and inspiried by this book about testing our salvation, looking at our lives. The book is divided into different sections/chapters on topic. I am half way through the book.. Has anyone else read it or is reading it currently? So far I like the book.

In Christ,
Doug Renz

2005/8/3 14:57Profile

Re: The Great Gospel Deception, By David Kirkwood

I have the book and have quoted out of it in some of my writings. I met David Kirkwood and think he's an amazing brother! His doctrine is right on, and his heart is even better!

For those of you who don't know, David Kirkwoods ministry is primarily in third world countries helping the poor, specificly orphans. A preacher doesn't have to have a tongue of silver, but he does have to have a heart of gold. And that is why I really love Brother Kirkwood!

2005/8/3 15:56
AsliEren

Dallas, Texas

Re: The Great Gospel Deception, By David Kirkwood

I'm reading it. I was a little scared to read it at first as I thought it might be an attack on the Blood of Christ by meritorious works salvation but haven't found it to be so. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. I got it at Andrew Strom's John the Baptist meeting in Dallas.

2005/8/5 22:52Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I met David Kirkwood and think he's an amazing brother! His doctrine is right on, and his heart is even better!

Yes. This brother is one of the more balanced preachers I have heard. He can tell the truth without coming off like he is 'slamming'. As I understand it he is continuing with the John Baptist meetings in CA and other places since I learned Andrew is now working almost exclusively in street ministries in inner city Kansas City. Maybe someone can confirm the Bro. Kirkwood part?

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/8/5 23:01Profile

The Great Gospel Deception is online

Go here to read or download the book.

http://www.shepherdserve.org/false_grace_gospel.htm

2005/8/6 7:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy