SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Some scriptural Reasons Christians should not wear masks in church services or stay on lockdown

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re:

I go to meet my brothers and sisters in need. I help them as much as I can. I also host needy believers in my home. I trust in God's protection. But I will never want anyone to hide the fact that they are tested +ive for COVID and still try to meet with me. It is not unbelief but prevention. Also, it is Government mandatory to stay at home if we are sick, I see it posted along the highways. Still, someone keeping it secret and behaving normally is clearly disobedience to government and hence a sin to me. No matter how much they argue it as a matter of faith it is not one to me.

I know a sister who was influential in bringing me to Christ. She was married to a believer in her young age who was HIV+ive. But he hid this fact from her and then died 3 years after marriage due to the virus. But God miraculously prevented her from getting infected. Still, we all will agree that what this guy did to her is a sin. He was a believer too and it was a Church wedding. He should have told about his infection. How different is Covid19 infection from HIV? Please do not bring in stats that less young people are dying etc. I have seen first hand report of people coming with multiple organ failures without any prior health issues at a young age.

If a person hiding covid+ive is right then this believer hiding HIV+ive is also right. But no one in their right mind will say that the guy did right by hiding his HIV Virus.

2020/8/17 17:12Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Question: Were other family members tested to verify that they didn't have the antibodies?

Not that I am aware of. They did not want to be told if we tested pos until fourteen days had passed. Except for one son and the medical clinic nobody else knew it we had it. (It was hard to isolate ourselves from others.)I kept tabs on them to see how they were doing and nobody felt bad or sick. They were afraid if their bosses would have learned they were exposed to it they would have been furloughed for two weeks. The miraculous thing is there are 27 of us and nobody wore masks or did any social distancing except my husband did keep his distance - some.

Our family needed to witness the hand of God and this was an awesome demonstration of it. Some were in awe when they learned our situation and in turn theirs as well!

Sandra

2020/8/18 16:44Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Mary!

This is very interesting! My husband started with his symptoms a week before we left for our family retreat.

Amazing....

Sandra

2020/8/18 16:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy