SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : And THEY THAT ARE CHRIST’s .....?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

John 16:13-15 (Young’s Literal Translation) –
and when He may come -- the Spirit of truth -- He will guide you to all the truth, for He will not speak from Himself, but as many things as He will hear He will speak, and the coming things He will tell you; HE WILL GLORIFY ME, because of mine He will take, and will tell to you. ALL THINGS, AS MANY AS THE FATHER HATH, ARE MINE; because of this I said, THAT OF MINE HE WILL TAKE, AND WILL TELL TO YOU;

John 14:20 (NASB) –
IN THAT DAY YOU WILL KNOW that I am in My Father, and YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

Comment: In that day refers to the day the Holy Spirit comes to indwell us.

(emphasis in caps are mine)

2019/5/26 1:44Profile
cup

Re: sree

There is a fight of faith but is NOT with flesh and blood or with a dead self. The fight is with the lies of the devil who is attempting to make us believe that we are not dead after all and we have somehow to fix that.

The devil will try to make you think that you are NOT Christ infused. That the person of Christ-WHO IS YOUR ONLY LIFE does not dwell or abide in you.

The devil will trick you to think you are not really one with Christ and you that have a separate life of your own.

This is the supreme lie that you are your own source.

It is impossible to be self sufficient.

God has made us one with Him. Jesus Christ is in us and we are in Him. NO SEPARATION.

1 Cor. 1:30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Wait .... Did you get that? Christ has made you one with God and you are NOW righteous, pure, holy and He has set you free from sin. All I did was respond with YES! when the Spirit opened my eyes to see Him alone in whom I dwell.

We will stumble and fall when try to act as as an independent person apart from Christ.

So, the "commandment to obey" is - Stand fast in the liberty wherein Christ has made you free and do not be entangled by such bondage.

The fact that Christ is living in you as you is not just "a teaching" at all. Christ LIFE just is. His Life just springs up within you and as you without any effort at all. The Holy Spirit's job is to take the things of Christ and to show the reality of them to you. His Life within you and as you is the result of the Spirits never ending conscience within you. There is nothing wrong with teaching, doctrine, etc., but it is not teaching or doctrine we seek, but Life in the Spirit.

When you see that is was only by Gods doing that you are in Christ you can speak that belief about who you are, that you are one person with Christ, that it is no longer you who live, but Christ who lives in you. Now that speaking helps to solidify your faith into understanding and consciousness but this speaking can not create this union. The specific words do not matter, only the fact that you firmly plant your feet and now SAY that this truth is YOUR truth, that God through Christ and the Spirit now are ONE with you, and the life you are living today and all days from hence it will be Christ in, through and AS, you!

2019/5/26 6:07Profile
cup

I am in My Father, and YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

John 14:20 (NASB) –

IN THAT DAY YOU WILL KNOW that I am in My Father, and YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

YES!!! This is 100% true. You are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.

This is YOUR day to know (see God's truth concerning you) that I am in My Father, and YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

2019/5/26 6:16Profile
Elibeth

Re: I am in My Father, and YOU IN ME, AND I IN YOU.

Vern,
I want to ask you a rhetorical question,..
I presume The Lord by His Grace bided you come,...when that happened. did you go to Him,alone to be taughtt by Him or did you follow after a denomination,..a tradition?

Because if we follow after a tradition, I believe. we can be *Deceived.
But if we do llike Mary,, and learn at Jesus’ feet,.....
*No man can take away what He teaches us.

What makes **Deception?.... the *lie looks just lke a truth to someone.

I know nothing else to add,
——————-
elizabeth

2019/5/26 7:58Profile
cup

BY GRACE - NOT TRADITION

Yes I was drawn by God's grace. I do not follow after a denomination or any person.

The Holy Spirit takes the things of Christ and then shows them to me continuously second by second.

The root of all deception is the lie that we can be our own source and can be self sufficient.

2019/5/26 8:19Profile
Elibeth

Re: BY GRACE - NOT TRADITION

Vern,
Been listening to this man this morning,.......

Perhaps this might help ,.... very good.

*Not I But Christ Message 1 B
By, Gbiles ..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1S0o5KjqRc&feature=share

———————
elizabeth

2019/5/26 11:45Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Brother Fletcher,
If u haven’t already watched / listened to the previous U Tube I mentioned
‘not I that lives’, he talks about the Resurrected life now, that you and I have discussed in the past.

I believe u will appreciate that.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention.
—————-
elizabeth

2019/5/26 15:03Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Thank you for sharing:)
Will def listen to it, though probably in parts... it’s hard for me to have that much time all at once - but I’m looking forward to it 😇

2019/5/26 17:53Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Yes, ..it is quite long.
That was my ‘church going,message for today.
😊

————————
elizabeth

2019/5/26 18:03Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Another one I just listened to,.. it is encouraging,..
‘Redeeming the time ‘
Not as long as the other one,...
For ones that are hungry for Truth, it is soo encouraging.

“Awake o’ Sleeper”
By Gbile Akanni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9bVpDBle6Y&feature=share

Hope it brings encouragement to you.

————-
elizabeth

2019/5/26 19:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy