SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Help pray for the release of a friend and others from Boko Baram captivity

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Help pray for the release of a friend and others from Boko Baram captivity

Dr Solomon is the elder brother to a family friend and a lecturer at the university of Maiduguri. They were attacked by By boko haram as they went for some official assignment. The soldiers attached to them and other lecturers were killed. Upon hearing the story, his wife, who was pregnant went into forced premature labor.
My brother and Charity, his fiancee attended the University of Maiduguri and Charity who studied in that department confirmed that Dr solomon and other Christians killed in that attack were the ones who were standing for christians' interest in the department against muslim domination now he is the only one left under captivity.
Boko haram has made some unknown demands for the release of Solomon and co but it seems the government is not making effort to have them released.
The Nigerian army who are known to lie alot about these issues are trying to bury them.
The families are living in pain. Please pray along

edited: I found a link to the video recorded by boko haram online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSE9iW8oKYc
please note that they are under gunpoint and
whatever they say is under duress

2017/8/6 12:02Profile
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Re: Help pray for the release of a friend and others from Boko Baram captivity

Also pray for Mrs Monica, a member of my church whose family memberes were killed. She herself was slaughtered and left for death by Boko Haram. Miraculously, The Lord saved her and she was rescued and taken to the hospital. the neck has been stitched and she has recovered and was at church today. But the whole thing affected her voice as it is now kind of... husky, more like a man. she survived together with a teenage son

2017/8/6 12:09Profile

To Brother Emmanuel

Brother Emmanuel,

I will include this in my prayer...

2017/8/6 12:37
Lysa

East TN for now!

I will pray also, brother.

2017/8/7 7:46Profile

Re:

Brother Luka praying. I will bring this to my prayer team and we will pray on them.

Bro Blaine

2017/8/7 7:55
luka

Jos, Nigeria

Thanks alot brethren for your commitments. Your prayers are highly valued. May the Lord water all of you who are praying.

2017/8/7 10:52Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Praying that God's will be accomplished and others brought to the LORD during this time of stress and affliction.

Sandra

2017/8/7 11:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy