SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Liberation, the beauty of freeedom and holiness.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Liberation, the beauty of freeedom and holiness.

Rom 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Here is one of the greatest liberating truths of the Word of God. I want you to read it again slowly and ponder that simple yet profound truth. So many genuine saints struggle in this area. They wonder if they are good enough, holy enough, righteous enough. Perhaps I do not pray enough? Maybe I do not go to church enough? Maybe I do not read the Bible enough, share enough, give enough and on and on it goes. Where is the peace in that brothers and sisters? God has called you to life and that more abundantly. A life of joy and peace and love and forgiveness. He has not called us to the bondage of self-examination. Notice I did not say we are not to examine ourselves, but He did not call us to the bondage of it.

If while you were yet lost in your sin, God loved you with an everlasting love and sent His only Son to die for you, how much more, after becoming a child of the Living God does the Living God love you? It is His life in us that frees us from all bondage. You cannot have your eyes fixed on Him if they are fixed on you. Think about your salvation this day, think about all the Lord has done for you, think about everything He has brought you through. Think about His love and His glory and His majesty and His beauty and the beauty of His Holiness. As you do these things the life of Christ begins to burn in your chest. The power of God, the life manifested in us. And out of the life of Christ comes a manifested peace and joy......bro Frank

2017/2/22 9:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy