SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : my experience with local church movement so far (Philippines)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re: TakeUptheCross

There is lot of wisdom in what you have shared. Almost all the points you have posted are very sound and matches with what I was told as a warning sign against this group.

2017/1/18 11:16Profile
forrests

Re:

I have experienced the Milwaukee, Wi "Local Church" firsthand, and while there was a great brother in it, I would not be too closely associated with them myself.

2017/1/18 23:23Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

thanks, brothers for your contributions..

After reading the books they have given me and hearing some firsthand testimonies on the net. I just change my mind and don't feel free to go anymore.. though I've just been there twice and by reason of my experience also.

I think they somehow contradict some of their teaching by their practice, like using a single book on all their "branches" but emphasizes being led with the Spirit and not by formality. Also on their evangelistic method as some brothers have already shared.

I don't undermine their sincerity but I just can't go with the flow..

And I think am not tenacious enough to be like Martin Luther or Art Katz to reform the group :)

May I just ask your prayers that the Lord would led us to church to be with..

2017/1/21 0:00Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

They are following me up, how so you think should I respond?

2017/1/21 19:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy