Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The End of a Nation by Dan Biser

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The End of a Nation by Dan Biser

Daniel 2:22, 23, "He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness and the light dwelleth with him. v. 23 . . .and hast made known unto me now what we desired of Thee, for Thou hast now made known unto us"
Daniel 6:10, "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open . . he kneeled upon his knees three times a day and prayed. . ."

I am coming through my bible readings right now, in the end of Daniel, and less than 50 pages to finish the Old Testament. And in light of the tragic events last night in Dallas the Lord spoke once again. This is not a new word, but the same word over again, 'perhaps they may hear and consider and turn again to Me before My wrath is poured out upon them.'

the end of our nation is coming, our future extinct if there is not a major shift in the response of the church to humble itself and seek Him with all our hearts. Do you not understand this? These judgments are ramping up to greater and greater atrocities and soon it will be too late.

The following things to consider out of this email and Word from the Lord:
1. He has made known to us what is happening, why and what shall be;
2. The response of Daniel must be our mandate, practice and lifestyle day in and day out;

1. "He has made known unto us what shall be" -
The Lord had made known to Daniel what was coming and that Word is declared to us about the nations and the future.
Our prayer times should be for the Lord's glory and His kingdom. Too often the prayer meeting and prayer times are selfish, limited and temporal.
--Nebuchadnezzar - went into a rage due to the 3 boys not bowing down to his pride; God's deliverance of them humbled him and he declared the truth of the eternal reality, 'there is no God like this God'
--Belshazzar - went into an utter fear of his knees smiting together when the hand wrote on the wall (the here and the now, temporal); but through Daniel the truth was declared to him and all that read that holy account, we are all weighed in the balances and found wanting; the need to get ready for that time in which we have to answer Him;
--Darius - spent the night in mourning and fasting over his poor choice and leaving Daniel to the lions den; but when he found Daniel alive and spared by the hand of God, he declared, "He is the living God, and steadfast for ever, He delivereth and rescueth, and He worketh signs and wonders"

A nation and a world are reeling in the here and now of the disaster in Dallas and all the steps in the remembrance of our minds that got us here. there is a deluge of spindles in the wheels that got us here to this tipping point of anarchy, hate, self-destruction and finishing of a nation.

The Lord has made known through many of His servants this truth. We as the church have rebelled against Him.
1.We have neglected the prayer closets;
2. we did not make His kingdom first, making our kingdom first;
3. neglect of His Word, we don't even know the Book;
4. we refuse to speak to one and all of His great love for the saving of the souls;
5. we are carnal and not holy, not immersed in the fullness of His Holy spirit, but reeking of worldly lusts, pursuits and riches and vanity;

Because of the disobedience of the church in these 5 basic prinicples of His Word, our nation and world is reaping the whirlwind of Satans power and agenda in their choices, lifestyles and future existence.
All the signs of Dallas shooting, LA shooting, MN shooting and all the other shooting over the last 2 years between cops and black men are only 1 sign of that which is in motion right now. There are many numerous spindles of the wheel that is making our nation go round and round.
The spindles making our wheel as a nation:
1. hate; racial, church/anti-religous, politics, selfish motives; did you see the hate over Durant changing teaams?? over something that doesn't even matter but it is life to too many of our nation; etc.
2. blood shed - it is not just Dallas, nor the black men shot; this is a decades long affront to the Lord of our nations 'spiilling of the blood on the dust of the earth'; as Manasseh made the blood flow in Jerusalem, so has the US shed innocent blood to cover our land from North South East West; abortions, homicides, suicides, murder-suicides, drug overdose death, and now our most recent issues of what I have termed 'public executions'. God has made known to us, that He will require the blood shed of these that remain, that is you and I. He will and is judging the nation that has shed the innocent death of over 60 million babies aborted.
3. Perversions - gay lifestyles started it; we used to laugh in the 1970's at Flip Wilson and others dressing up, but now transgenders is a dividing portal of our fabric of our nation; marriage is all but disintegrated due to our neglect of His Word and ways and permitting, leglaized marriage of two men or two women, even though God has made knwon to us that every nation and kingdom that has entertained this lifestyle choice, He has removed them from the earth and existence.
4. Money - the love of money, pursuit, time and energy to have and have not the things of this world has produced such an unhealthy choice of our lives being spent to have for the here and now; all the while we neglect that which is coming, the eternal destination with or without the Lord; men will spend 80 - 90 % of their time pursuing these things and indulging in this and miss the most important thing. Is the church any better? They have incorporated music styles of concerts, tickets, expenses of tours and etc.; movies are indulged and money wasted on a emotional, fictional fabric of a Christian message while the true lifestyle of pursuing holiness is absent.
5. Love of Self - maybe at the hub of this wheel with all the many spindles of evil and sin is the true heart condition of our nation and the church - we love ourselves to much; self-rightoues, self-indulged, self-absorbed all the while we forgot our vow, "I am crucified unto myself; nevertheless not I that live, but Christ that liveth in me" check your heart for all these evils of our day comes from a wicked heart of self; and let us know that this starts in the church, in the pulpits of our own hearts choices and lifestyles.

these are only 5 spindles, and there can be other numerous things to add into such an visual illustration for our prayer targets and prayer points to counter, confess and consecrate against.

2. What must we do?
One more time the call of the Lord comes forth to His people to 'return unto Me, and I will return unto You'.
As Daniel in chapter 6, verse 10, 'when Daniel knew that the writing was signed'; what did he do? He went right back to his daily practice of prayer and being before the Lord.
the hate will escalate, the divide will grow worse, the indulge of vile, perverse practices will continue, our nation will self-destruct, on this present course of action and reactions. We as the church must know our duty and responsibility. 'God forbid that I should cease in praying for you'. A life given to Him for His kingdom and purposes; a life pursing holines and perfection in Him and through Him and nothing short of it that pursuit.

Let us recognize that simply making up our minds 'to do better' or 'to try harder' will not suffice. Die to self, pick up your cross and live the life of Christ in you and through you for His glory. Get rid of the temporal, worldly, vile offences in your home and heart. Give time to Him instead of to self. Quit being absorbed in time to temporal things and give time to eternal things. Remember and consider what's coming at the end of this life. ETERNITY ETERNITY ETERNITY!! Get ready and get your loved ones ready for ETERNITY!!

Let there be found:
--times of confession and sorrow over the spindles in the wheels that is making our nation steam roll to destruction;
--be often in the book, the Bible, to learn and consider of Who God is and what eternity is coming for us and for those lost and in sin;
--be much in prayer for His kingdom to be done and all the issues of life that need this; This issues that need Him are our future as a nation, all our calamities, natural disasters, evil of ISIS and Boko Haran; family destruction and heartaches; church being powerless and Spirit-less etc.
--do that which the Lord has made known to you to do for His glory in your life and your choices so that in the end you can hear those words, 'Well done' And remember and consider this truth, God speaks truth, and cannot lie, He will not say, 'Well done' to the souls that has not done well!!

I implore you once again to go deeper and longer in times before the Lord. I have warned for years of these things escalting and happening, much to laughs, disparaging remarks, and utter rejection of what I was saying would happen or is happening. Judgement is upon us. Orlando, Dallas, upheaval, anarachy, vile perversions being legalized, weather disasters and only will get worse until we do what is right according to the Word of the Lord. Time is up.

2016/7/8 12:38Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re: The End of a Nation by Dan Biser

Bump.

2016/7/8 15:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy