SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : An apology

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

An apology

I apologise to those who were looking forward to discuss the Kingdom of God with gladness in their heart, but found themselves in the midst of great controversy.
When I started the thread, I should have stated that I hold the view of amillennialism. I didn't, because I did not want it to be a discussion about escatology. I did not have any "hidden agenda" with this post, but simply wanted to share the experience and revelation of the Kingdom of God in our lives. Disclosing my view however would have saved all of you from much heart ache and puzzling about some unexpected responses.
I also apologise for not writing any posts (except the starting one) on this thread, but I did not feel "qualified" to do so.
Thanks everyone for posting, some of the posts were very heart warming to me, and some of them had valuable good teaching. I learned a lesson even from the controversy part.
God bless you,
Zsuzsanna

2016/6/9 12:13

Re: An apology

Sister you have nothing to apologize for. I believe there are some who should apologize to you for hijacking your thread. I believe you wanted a rich discussion without the contro.

I am taking a hiatus from posting on other threads except my devotional thread, Of the Persecuted. But I felt led to respond to your post. My sister you have nothing to apologize for.

Zsuzanna I do appreciate your posts. Don't let some ever discourage you from posting. Please jeep posting.

Brother Blaine

2016/6/9 12:31

Re: Psst

I too am amill in my kingdom convictions. But I call myself a nowmil. I believe the kingdom of God is in us now and will ultimately be consummated when Jesus returns. So I let Him fill in the blanks. :-)

Brother Blaine

2016/6/9 12:34
docs

Re: No apologies necessary at all

You started the thread with the noblest of motives. I am of the premill view but you don't have to hang your head if you are amill. Normal standards of courtesy and etiquette were purposefully ignored by those who have come to be chronically rude and mean spirited. I hope you start another thread and there is no need to apologize. You had no hidden agenda that's just what others said. Bless you.

2016/6/9 12:49Profile

Re:

Yes I also apologies as well for not allowing the agenda to go forth unencumbered and without opposition to an anti-Christ spirit taking over.

2016/6/9 12:58

Re:

Thanks for the encouragement.

2016/6/9 13:09
proudpapa

Re:

Notdarkyet wrote :

///Yes I also apologies as well for not allowing the agenda to go forth unencumbered and without opposition to an anti-Christ spirit taking over. Rev you did good.
So sorry about that chief.///

2016/6/9 13:12Profile

Re:

and loving it

2016/6/9 15:04
proudpapa

Re:

RE: ///and loving it///

Name calling and trying to hurt people , being rude and interupting discussions for no reason, using sarcasm in a mocking way ?

Is that what you are implying by : "and loving it" ?

2016/6/9 15:18Profile

Re:

Your heretic gang lost papa. sorry about that.

2016/6/9 15:20

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy