SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Are Cell Phones Dangerous?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
God didn’t choose us to put us into condemnation! Many people who claim to speak for God may seek to condemn us or have us have self-condemnation, but God doesn’t do that; Paul affirms God’s unconditional love for us.

First of all, I would ask that you forgive me for leaving out the most important thing I was to say to you in my last post. God loves us very much, and the reason He tells us to leave off doing this, or that, is to keep us safe from the devil.

Here are the verses from 1 John 3 about our heart condemning us:

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

22 And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

2014/5/31 1:37Profile
a-servant

Re:

yeah its OUR heart that might condemn us, even when the mind is temporarily 'brain washed' and acts as if not there for the moment - the heart still knows what is right, and what is not. [only exception: 1 Timothy 4:2]

the low level reflex is, to blame the resulting pain on the messenger that brings the truth when that light starts to expose darkness, he is then the one responsible for making us feel uncomfortable. Not. It's still our heart. Suffer the pain and reconcile with your heart.

Regarding cell phones: second option buy a few more, if one does not work for your sensitivity level, perhaps 3 or 4 is the dose you need that makes you feel anything. Everyone can know the truth, some earlier, currently desensitised ones a bit later.

2014/5/31 7:19Profile

Re:

Dear sister ,

The last time we spoke you were in much distress. It was summer time and the air conditioning in bro Brian's church had broken. I am not sure how quoting the truth can do anyone any harm sister?To live in fear is not of God. To live in fear is to live in bondage. If we have grand obsessions in our life it should be Jesus. There are so many things in the world that can harm us, and especially the days we are living in and the days that lie ahead. Yet in all these things the Lord has not given us a spirit of fear. He has give us a sound mind that comes through faith and trust in Him no matter what state the world or what dangers we face. Jesus came to set the captives free, to set at liberty those in bondage. I pray that you would ponder on these living truths. I was one who lived with fear for many years, as I shared with you last year, and the Scripture that delivered me and continues too is " Be anxious for nothing, but in everything my prayer and supplication and thanksgiving make your requests known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus." ......bro Frank

2014/5/31 7:41
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

sister: brother Frank has given wise counsel. I would add...
 18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faithwhich worketh by love.

It is good to be wise where our physical bodies are concerned, but God would not have us live in fear. Fear will shipwreck our faith.

I am praying that God will strengthen you today and that you will not live in fear.

2014/5/31 9:10Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
HeartSong....First of all, I would ask that you forgive me for leaving out the most important thing I was to say to you in my last post. God loves us very much, and the reason He tells us to leave off doing this, or that, is to keep us safe from the devil.

Don't even give it another thought. I have been a Christian for over 50 years,Indeed, we are not answerable to mere man (Isaiah 2:22; Galatians 1:10) but are answerable to God. The God Who created us and chose us and Who loves us like crazy. However, many priests and ministers don’t tell us this message. Many seek to take people who already feel under condemnation and seek to justify and reinforce that condemnation.

I say this in Love because I have personally witnessed this in many Christians in my 50 year walk. The fact is, that smug, self-righteous people, those who feel holier than thou, commit the most egregious sin. They are the ones who haven’t got a clue as to how far all of us fall short of God’s standards of perfection and holiness. They trust in their meager attempts to act in the culturally approved manner of what is deemed “Christian” in order to please God. Moreover,they take their twisted image of God and Christianity and seek to impose those images onto the thinking of other adults and, most poignantly, children.

They wittingly or unwittingly put yokes of bondage and condemnation on others. For the record, I am not talking about anyone here, I have never met anyone here, I am talking about "some" Christians I have personally been friends with and been a part of my Church family over the past years, I have seen this and witnessed this in these folks, so I can say this.
God Bless!
Mr. Bill

2014/5/31 9:28Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Heartsong--

With all respect in all my life I have never heard of or seen anyone break out in a profuse sweat while using or standing near someone using a cell phone.

I believe you may have something psychosomatic going on or perhaps you are having anxiety attacks that sort of sound like the symptoms you are describing. You might want to talk to your doctor about your symptoms.

2014/5/31 15:27Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
The last time we spoke you were in much distress. It was summer time and the air conditioning in bro Brian's church had broken. I am not sure how quoting the truth can do anyone any harm sister?To live in fear is not of God. To live in fear is to live in bondage. If we have grand obsessions in our life it should be Jesus.There are so many things in the world that can harm us, and especially the days we are living in and the days that lie ahead. Yet in all these things the Lord has not given us a spirit of fear. He has give us a sound mind that comes through faith and trust in Him no matter what state the world or what dangers we face. Jesus came to set the captives free, to set at liberty those in bondage. I pray that you would ponder on these living truths. I was one who lived with fear for many years, as I shared with you last year, and the Scripture that delivered me and continues too is " Be anxious for nothing, but in everything my prayer and supplication and thanksgiving make your requests known to God. And the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus." ......bro Frank

Dear brother Frank,

Jesus is my grand obsession. These things that I am bringing forth are things that He wants me to bring forth. I would like nothing better than to be "back in the nest" where everything is soft and warm and the only thing that is flowing over me is His love. But He has let me know in no uncertain terms that that is not where He wants me at this point in time. He has work for me to do. His people are perishing for lack of knowledge and there are words that must be brought forth.

The scripture that you quoted intimates that I am not currently of a sound mind and that I am in fear. I took those words into my spirit when I was in Barnsdall and as a result the devil was all over me, for they put me in unbelief. The LORD has made it clear what path that I am to be upon, and I am not to let any man persuade me otherwise.

There is one thing that distresses me greatly, and that is that hardly anyone seems to be able to hear or see these things that LORD would have me to say.

The LORD has put these verses on my heart again and again:

"They did not destroy the nations, concerning whom the Lord commanded them: But were mingled among the heathen, and learned their works. And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions. Therefore was the wrath of the Lord kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance. And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them." - Psalm 106:35-41

This technology that we all so dearly love is killing our children. It is killing our neighbors. It is killing our brothers and sisters. It is killing the plants and animals all around us, and it is killing us.

It causes cancer, leukemia, alzheimers, dementia and a myriad of other diseases as our immune system is compromised. It damages our DNA, which is carried down to our children. It is killing the bees which we need to pollinate our food.

How can it be that we are willing to sacrifice all of these things just for our convenience? How can we even think that the LORD would bless the use of something that is so clearly evil? The enemy comes to seek and destroy. How can it be that we would embrace something that is so clearly destructive? It consumes our time. It consumes our money. And it consumes our minds.

God have mercy on our souls.

2014/5/31 15:47Profile

Re:

Dear sister please do heed the wise loving counsel that these saints are offering you. You are meant to walk in faith not fear.

Stay your eyes on the cross to set you free. Not the cell tower to bind you.

Bear.

2014/5/31 16:59

Re:

Dear sister, you write...........

'Dear brother Frank, Jesus is my grand obsession."

Amen sister, people with grand obsessions, always talk about that which their obsession centers upon. Out of the abundance of our hearts the mouths speak.

You write....

"The scripture that you quoted intimates that I am not currently of a sound mind and that I am in fear. I took those words into my spirit when I was in Barnsdall and as a result the devil was all over me, for they put me in unbelief."

I reject that completely sister. Taking the words of God into your spirit will never put you in dis-belief. The word of God is how we measure all things. If you were not in fear then or now, then why would Scripture have an adverse effect upon you sister? Now sister, we have know each other for many years and prayed together over years. I am not your enemy for speaking the truth to you, can you see that I am not your enemy? Do you not believe that the steps of righteous men and women are ordered of God and that God Himself ordered our paths to cross last year? God called you to Barnsdall last year for a purpose I believe sister, the purpose was that you would encounter fellow brothers and sisters who love you deeply and would only ever want to see what is best for you, I include myself in that number. I love you and my prayers are with you, even as I walked this morning with the Lord you were on my heart and in my prayers...........bro Frank

2014/5/31 17:15
HeartSong

Re:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." - Revelation 21:6-8

2014/5/31 19:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy