SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi everyone!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
GraceofGod
Member



Joined: 2005/3/23
Posts: 9
Long Island

 Hi everyone!

I'm new and would like to introduce myself and begin to attempt navigating around this site. I listen to the sermons regularly. I like Leonard Ravenhill's sermons and had never heard of him before finding Sermon Index. I am new at using the computer, so there is alot I don't understand as far as the different options when posting, how to reply to a post, etc. It's probably easier than it seems right now as I've been learning alot is that way online. How do I fill in my profile, where is it? Glad to be here. See you around!


_________________
Grace

 2005/3/23 10:43Profile
_Disciple_
Member



Joined: 2004/10/29
Posts: 335
The Netherlands

 Re: Hi everyone!

Hey GracofGod

welcome, i like the sermons of Leonard Ravenhill also very much, they stir me and thrill me and been a blessing to me.

Quote:
GraceofGod wrote:

How do I fill in my profile, where is it? Glad to be here. See you around!



when you click on View Account on the left side of the screen you can adjust and edit your profile.

be blessed and be a blessing!

in Him

William


_________________
William

 2005/3/23 10:59Profile
sermonindex
Moderator



Joined: 2002/12/11
Posts: 36878
"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I'm new and would like to introduce myself and begin to attempt navigating around this site. I listen to the sermons regularly. I like Leonard Ravenhill's sermons and had never heard of him before finding Sermon Index.


Welcome to SermonIndex! I am so glad that you have been listening to Leonard Ravenhill, what sermon has touched you the most so far? It's great to have you posting on the forums and sharing with the community. Have you heard the "ten shekels and a shirt" by Paris Reidhead?


_________________
SI Moderator - Greg Gordon

 2005/3/23 13:12Profile









 Re:

Welcome! This is the best online library of what I call "classical" preachers that I have found. I pray that you are as blessed by this site as I have been. It is a rich gold mine for spiritual wealth, dig deep!

 2005/3/23 13:15
GraceofGod
Member



Joined: 2005/3/23
Posts: 9
Long Island

 Re:Reply to _Disciple_ on 2005/3/23

Quote:
welcome, i like the sermons of Leonard Ravenhill also very much, they stir me and thrill me and been a blessing to me.



Yes, I agree. A true blessing.

Thanks for the welcome and help finding my profile. I have no idea what I'm doing with replying. Please be patient with me, everyone! I want to follow any rules for posting/replying but am not sure where they might be. Trial and error, my friends, trial and error...


_________________
Grace

 2005/3/24 13:10Profile
GraceofGod
Member



Joined: 2005/3/23
Posts: 9
Long Island

 Re: Reply to SermonIndex.net Administrator - Greg Gordon

Quote:
Welcome to SermonIndex! I am so glad that you have been listening to Leonard Ravenhill, what sermon has touched you the most so far? It's great to have you posting on the forums and sharing with the community. Have you heard the "ten shekels and a shirt" by Paris Reidhead?



Thanks for the warm welcome.

I really appreciate Leonard Ravenhill's simple and clear way of preaching and urging us on toward what really matters as a believer under the guidance of the Spirit of God. No magic, no tricks, just the power and truth of God. I have not been keeping track of titles of sermons, I'm sort of a scatter-brain, but will probably be able to answer better in the future. I do remember listening to "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead, though. Very strong, passionate sermon!

If you see this post, are there any instructions on posting on this site? I'm a little lost and don't know if I'm doing things correctly.

GraceofGod


_________________
Grace

 2005/3/24 13:30Profile
GraceofGod
Member



Joined: 2005/3/23
Posts: 9
Long Island

 Re: Re:Lazarus1719


Quote:
Welcome! This is the best online library of what I call "classical" preachers that I have found. I pray that you are as blessed by this site as I have been. It is a rich gold mine for spiritual wealth, dig deep!



Thanks so much. I see what you mean by "classical" preachers. I really appreciate listening to them when there are so many strange things being preached in the name of Christ, at least around here. Digging on...


_________________
Grace

 2005/3/24 13:43Profile





©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy