SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Miami cannibal (Warning-not for weak at heart)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:
Stop acting like real believers filled with God's Spirit could "accidentally" end up being drugged and being demon-possessed!.

I have never alluded to that once.

The point is that with his studying his Bible and desire for holiness (who knows what other professions he had) this man could pass for nearly anyone who posts here at SI. But it doesn't mean that he was a real believer who became demon possessed. All that it means is that he appeared to have had a pretty high profession without legal possession (pun intended) of faith.

OJ

2012/6/3 11:34

Re:

Quote:
I have never alluded to that once.

Opening post. Is this not "alluding" to...
Quote:
For those of you planning to tough it out during the tribulation period, bear in mind that these drugs, along with many other unfathomable mind altering tools will be at the disposal of the Antichrist to be used in food, water or whatever. As it progresses, he will not just be discussing things over a nice cup of tea.

Being killed immediately will be one thing, but he is not interested in killing your body to send you to heaven, but in laying claim to your soul. For this he will use all means at his disposal. Precedent: Drugs have been used in past by many antichrists to aid in the destruction of souls.

OJ

------------------------------------------------

The reason Ginnyrose couldn't find the story on the site I gave is because, although that site is approx 50% unsaved and 50% Christians - the shock was there but the two stories have been off the main News Index page for some time now. One on pg 3 and the initial story on pg 4 of the main News Index pages. What a testimony of the quality or sensitivities of even the unsaved - in that they are not keeping that story up there for any unsavory reasons.

I have always been hyper-sensitive to other's pain since a kid and I wish this thread would disappear, end - or as I had asked, be locked is because since the day this story broke - I've been very troubled for the victim in almost a haunting way.

I and others don't need to see this thread whenever we come to the Homepage, so that we can't escape the mental images that we were non-intentionally exposed to.
I've been praying all but non-stop for Mr Poppo's soul and life. Can we leave at that and end this now - please!

2012/6/3 11:46

Re:

Quote:
Opening post. Is this not "alluding" to...

Nope. Those who believe now, will not be here, period! However during the Tribulation many more will be saved and have to deal with the attendant difficulties of the time. Those who have the Son will be preserved unto God but those who deny the Son will not have the Son to protect them.

OJ

2012/6/3 12:15

Re:

Since this is still up here - Joe, you need to get more courage then - sincerely - as I've read the posts of those that are pre-trib and they have posted here that they Do in fact believe that we may very well see persecution in this country as well - before the rapture and they are ready.
They've read Martyrs Mirror, Richard Wurmbrand, Foxes book of Martyrs and on and on and they're are ready and don't feel they "will not be here" to see the persecution that has gone on and are aware that it is increasing world wide and again - they state that they are ready and "willing" to suffer for His Sake.

I knew your motive for this thread from my first post on page one - you didn't need to tell me why again - but I'm glad that you did, because now I will pray that you will ready yourself as well and others can pray along as well.

2012/6/3 12:52

Re:

Quote:
...They've read Martyrs Mirror, Richard Wurmbrand, Foxes book of Martyrs and on and on and they're are ready and don't feel they "will not be here" to see the persecution that has gone on and are aware that it is increasing world wide and again - they state that they are ready and "willing" to suffer for His Sake.

As I have said before, some people just read about it but I have already lived it.

You will need to be ready, but I won't be here.

OJ

2012/6/3 17:10

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy