SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The law - The Gospel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PosterThread
ArtB

New York

Re:

Quote:
by Oracio on 2012/1/20 10:52:44

ArtB, thanks for taking the time to reply in such detail to my posts. For the most part I see we are in much agreement. On some things we will have to agree to disagree at this time brother. The Lord bless you and make His face to shine upon you.
In Christ,
Oracio"

Oracio, you are my brother in Christ, thanks for sharing your views. What I write is simply meant to be food for thought, and some Iron sharping Iron, I'm far from being infallible.

May God pour His Spirit upon you and bless you many times over.

2012/1/20 21:12Profile

Re:

Quote:
Righteousness is obtained by faith. The 10 commandments and their true meaning have been written on our hearts where all sin comes from. Our hearts.

The outward commandments have become internalized within, written on the heart as well as all the commandments of God in Christ Jesus. We are now led by the Spirit who fully agrees with the Word. Even the Sabbath, which has become Christ, is now Christ within.

Brother I hate to deflate your momentum but this prophesy hasn’t been fulfilled yet. This piece of scripture is referring to a future time when the King (the Messiah) returns. Then it will be finished.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: Hebrews 8:10

Barnes' Notes on the Bible explains it as that subsequent period, called in Scripture "the after times," “ the end of the age”, "the last days," "the ages to come

2012/1/20 21:20
ArtB

New York

Re: Roadsigned's posts on this thread.

Diane, I have read your posts, they were good in many ways, but I usually do not respond to posts I have no issue with. But I write now because I want you to know I appreciated your very well thought out and sincere responses.

As Jesus said: 'Ask and you shall receive,'

Most pleased to meet you via this forum.

I broke my silence to let you know this.

May God's blessings rain down upon you.

2012/1/21 9:05Profile
roadsign

Re:

Art, I am deeply touched and encouraged by your words. It's true that the squeaky wheel gets the grease; and when wheels are working okay, nobody notices (as it should be). So words of encouragement are especially precious.

May God delight you with his tender presence in your days ahead. May he be near, during your times of solitude.

Diane

2012/1/21 10:08Profile
pilgrim777

Re: Let's hear that again...

Quote:
If you are born again, and possess His Holy Spirit, I suggest you "get out of the box", so to speak, and see the body of Christ as God does...because by cutting off as many souls as you do, you may be found to be cutting off Christ Himself.

One body, One faith, One Baptism, One Lord...unto all in the World.

Good words BrotherTom. Glad you did not say, "If you are born-again and have all the right doctrines".

He that hath the Son hath life and He that hath not the Son, hath not life. (1 John)

Pilgrim

2012/1/21 10:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy