SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A queston

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Todd I don't think Oratio is denying the reality of these events occurring. But that the mainstream media is not telling us the truth of what really occurred in these tragic events.

It was reported that someone came to Smith Wigglesworth with a newspaper to visit him. This brother told the visitor you are welcome to come here in. But leave the pack of lies outside. He met the newspaper. :-)

Breaux Bear

2015/12/7 9:28
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Quote: "Indeed, if there were indeed real victims my prayers go out for the families. Again, I don't think it's unreasonable to say "if" after so much corruption and lies coming from the governnent"

I agree the media is corrupt but it would take more than the media to cover up that there were no victims of these shootings. That is extreme fringe conspiracy- ism.

2015/12/7 9:50Profile

Re:

Quote:
by Oracio on 2015/12/6 17:06:39

I would encourage you to look into the supposed Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, beginning with the CNN interview of Robbie Parker. And tell me if you think you'd be smiling and cracking jokes on TV (with no tears) the day after your 6 yr old little girl was brutally murdered.

Hmmmm, I see what you mean, Oracio. Robbie Parker does look disturbingly happy one day after his daughter's death.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=robbie+parker

2015/12/7 10:17
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

TMK, the Sandy Hook event has all the marks of a straight up elaborate hoax. What makes you think your government couldn't have possibly staged such a thing and paid crisis actors and sent them into a protective program. It wasn't just Robbie Parker that showed no real grief when being interviewed though he was the most obvious one. There is so much of other types of evidence pointing to it being a hoax. Looking into Sandy Hook convinced me to be skeptical of these events, there was too much evidence to ignore.

2015/12/7 10:24Profile

Re:

I think the forum and everyone on it should utterly refute the madness of Oracio's post. This gives an insight into the mind of the poster, wow. God help us all when Christians makes these kinds of statements publicly...........bro Frank

2015/12/7 11:08
MaryJane

Re:

Having lived in CT at the time, and knowing people personally who lost loved ones and friends, I can sadly tell you Sandy Hook was all too real. Ocracio what you have posted is in very poor judgement on a Christian forum. I have no words to write more except to say I will be in prayer for you.

Maryjane

2015/12/7 11:14Profile

Re:

Oracio I was taken aback by your last post. I have to agree with Mary Jane that Sandy Hook was all too real. There were real people that lost children in the midst of that tragedy. Again our prayers should go out to them.

Oratio I say this with love brother. Your last post was out of line. Particularly with those who lost children in that tragedy.

Blaine

2015/12/7 11:24
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

Wow, I guess faith in this government is stronger here than I thought. Will have to disagree with those sentiments. My undivided faith must be in Christ alone, not in the corrupt governments of this world system. I retain my stance re sandy hook until I am shown real evidence otherwise. God bless.

2015/12/7 11:45Profile

Re:

Saints I brought this thread back on the board to inform us, to remind us that tragedies are taking place in this nation. To remind us that people's lives are being lost. To remind us that brothers and sisters are spilling their blood for Jesus even on our shores. To suggest that these tragedies are orchestrated by the government not only dishonors the victims. But frankly it's just something of the theatre of the absurd. That was not the intention of this thread.

I ask anyone with reason. The tragedy that befell 9 saints in a church in Charleston South Carolina. Was this a governmental hoax to remove our guns. Or was this some demonic crazy young man filled with hatred for blacks. Who wanted to start a race war. I believe if we are spiritually perceptive this young man was demonically crazed who wanted to take the lives of nine precious saints. After he had been welcomed into their church. I challenge anyone to tell the victims of those families that this is a governmental hoax. To their credit the families did extend forgiveness to the gunman who took the lives of their loved ones.

I ask anyone with reason. The tragedy that befell several young students in Roseburg Oregon. Some martyred for their faith in response to the gunman's question are you a Christian. I asked was this a governmental plot to take away our guns. Or was this another demonic crazed gunman who wanted to take the lives of believers for Jesus.

I ask anyone with reason. Was the tragedy that occurred last week in San Bernardino California a governmental hoax to take away our guns. Or was that tragedy the result of Islamic Jihadists who set out with the evil intention to take lives. Particularly those who follow the Lord Jesus Christ. I choose to believe that it was the latter.

Brothers and sisters let us be reasonable. These tragedies are not the result of a governmental hoax. I do not believe these tragedies were staged by the federal government. But Satan working in the lives of individuals to direct them to do evil.

These are simply my thoughts. But I believe thoughts that are shaped by the word of God.

Bearmaster

2015/12/7 11:45

Re: Julius wrote to Oracio

Julius wrote to Oracio:

"Hmmmm, I see what you mean, Oracio. Robbie Parker does look disturbingly happy one day after his daughter's death."

So this is another conspiracy theory that these two agree on.
First the Jews and now this insanity. Tells you something about the spirit
they share in.

2015/12/7 11:45

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy