SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : my intro

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
donmac

liverpool

my intro

I am donald mackenzie, living in Liverpool but from Gairloch in Rosshire Scotland. this is a great site so much to listen too. I discovered saving grace at the age of 24 when I called out in desperation "Jesus if you are real, help me now" into that room came a presence I could not explain. I had met with christ and my life was changed forever. my wife"s name is Hazel. We have three children of whom I could say they are children from heaven :-) [size=medium][color=0099FF][font=Helvetica]d[/font][/color][/size]

2004/12/11 14:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: my intro

Quote:
thanks for a great site. I love the ministry of AWToozer, LRavenhill and DCampbell. It is bliss for me to drive down the road and be able to listen to this stuff. thanks so much

God bless you brother Donald. I thank the Lord for leading you to find this site. I know you will be strengthened and encouraged in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ. If you haven't yet listen to this powerful message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] (btw reidhead knew tozer and ravenhill).

2004/12/11 14:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy