SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer by Gerhard Du Toit

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer by Gerhard Du Toit

A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer by Gerhard Du Toit

Topic: Intercessory Prayer
Scripture(s): James 5:12-20  

http://media.sermonindex.net/9/SID9412.mp3

2011/7/1 9:45Profile
savedtoserve

Re: A Life of Effectual Intercessory Prayer by Gerhard Du Toit

That is a life-changing message. It seems that phrase life-changing is used so much that it has lost some of its force to some but it changed me just the same.

Another one that altered my life by Bro Du Toit is called The Burden of God Brings Brokenness. This was preached at the [2003?] Charity Youth Bible School.

Thanks for bringing this message up, Jeremy. Many times I listen to really good messages but forget the titles, so this is a help. God bless!

2011/7/1 13:37Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Encouraged

Hi savedtoserve,

Actually I haven't heard it yet myself. The Spirit sent me to it and told me to post it this morning but I'm looking forward to hearing it. Gerhard De Toit visited my sister's church in Central Illinois but they wouldn't let him pray with the people. I was so close then but did not have opportunity to hear him. Truly though, I suspect I wasn't ready so the Lord used SI to bring him to me.

Edit: Typos

2011/7/1 19:17Profile

Re:

Quote:
Gerhard De Toit visited my sister's church in Central Illinois but they wouldn't let him pray with the people.

Why not?

2011/7/1 19:26
Jeremy221

Re: Held back

I'm not sure but sister thought it might have had something to with the preaching staff not thinking Gerhard was kosher in their theology. They had him visit during a series on revival.

2011/7/1 19:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy