SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Tornado touch down in Massachusetts

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Veronica226

Montana

Tornado touch down in Massachusetts

[6:53 p.m. ET] Local law enforcement reported a tornado caused widespread damage near Palmer, Massachusetts, about 14
miles northeast of Springfield. The tornado was moving east at 35 mph, the National Weather Service said.

[4:51 p.m. ET] Witnesses reported a tornado near downtown Springfield, Massachusetts, on Wednesday as heavy thunderstorms swept through western Massachusetts, according to the National Weather Service.

Police and amateur radio operators said tornadoes were spotted in a Springfield neighborhood and within a half-mile of downtown, according to a warning put out by the Weather Service. No confirmation of damage or injuries was immediately known, however.

Springfield is about 90 miles west of Boston.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/01/tornado-hits-springfield-massachusetts-national-weather-service-says/

AND

SACRAMENTO, CA - The National Weather Service issued a tornado warning for north central Sacramento County and east central Yolo County until 4 p.m. Wednesday.
http://www.news10.net/news/article/140109/2/Tornado-warning-issued-for-Sacramento-County

2011/6/1 19:04Profile
Veronica226

Montana

Re: Tornado touch down in Massachusetts

I'm telling you guys, the weather just keeps getting weirder and weirder around the country...

2011/6/1 19:05Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Tornado touch down in Massachusetts

Quote:
I'm telling you guys, the weather just keeps getting weirder and weirder around the country...

I am in total agreement with you!

And these are just birth-pains, awaiting the birth!!

God bless,
Lisa

2011/6/1 21:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy