SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Work At Home Jobs?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Work At Home Jobs?

Is anyone here as sick of the secular work arena as I have been? Does anyone know of any reputable work from home job offers/websites for part-time work at one's own hours? I am currently severely disabled but if anything in the future improves by some miracle of God i would like to be able to work from home. I am just worried about getting scammed. So if there is some business you have yourself benefited from or you know someone who has, let us know...

2011/6/1 2:55

Re: Work At Home Jobs?

Depends on what your skill sets are. I know engineers who can work at home depending on what it is they do. Architects, etc.

My wife has an Ebay store thats rockin' right now. God has given her a gift to be able to go to yard sales, flea markets, GoodWill, etc... spot what should sell, pay 10 cents for it and resell it for $20. I dont know how she does it, but I do know it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort. Today she has a couple of items shipping to France. She is making enough right now to supplement my lack of income while I am laid off. She IS the Proverbs 31 women... and I am blessed.

Used to be there was a need for people who could do medical transcriptions from home. I dont know if that job or need still exists today or not. If it does it's probably a lot easier these days with email and internet. You might google that and see...

You are correct, most "work at home" things you see around are not what they seem.

Krispy

2011/6/1 5:42

Re:

Thanx for the post Krispy. Yes, your wife sounds like a great entrepeneur.Does she take pics of all the stuff first? I dont know if that would work for me, i have trouble getting out of the house and would not be able to get things mailed out in a timely fashion, let alone go around to yard sales, etc. I would only be able to "work" at night when everything else is closed.

2011/6/1 7:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy