SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Furious Love Movie

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
njhoover

Re:

brothagary That's a big problem I have with these movies. All they care about is healing, displaying supernatural power. There is little interest in sharing the gospel. The very most they say is "Jesus healed you."

2011/10/26 20:44Profile

Re: Gary

Ny statement still stands bro. The sign gifts autheticate the gospel. The sign gifts are from the Holy Spirit. Deny the sign gifts you deny the Holy Spirit. Without the Holy Spirit you have no move of God.

By the way how come you folks not rapping on Gospel for Asia? They believe in miracles to autheticate the gospel. That ministry has been recommended by Sermon Index. Prior to Atlanta the last SI conference was held on the SI grounds. The sermons of K. P. Yohannan are carried in SI archives. Are you going to tell me Gospel for Asia is false?

Open Doors and Voice of the Martyrs report on a regular basis Moslems coming to Christ through dreams and visions. Are they false?

The cry of the religionist is its of the devil. That sane cry was echoed back when Jesus was healing. If Sermon Index had been around then some of the people in this forum woukd cry with the Pharisees by the devil he heals. This is sad.

Whereas there are some demonic manifestations associated with signs and wonders you cannot dismisses all signs and wonders as from the devil. For one thing you run into danger of blaspheming the Spirit. This is the unpardonable sin.

I have been listening to Acts on my digital Bible. It is astounding how the early church walked in signs and wonders. They enjoyed more of the Holy Spirit than we do. Yet if SI had been in Acts I can hear it now. It's of the devil

There are credible moves of God taking place in the world today. There are healings, signs, and wonders taking place on this planet in countries no one has heard of. Some of these have been documented in the transfornational videos by George Otis. But I can gear it now. It's of the devil.

The arrogant of Jesus day never saw a movement of God. We in our arrogace will never see a movement of God. But the Holy Spirit will aleays be present where he is welcome. By the way God spoke that too me. But you will say its of the.....

Blaine

2011/10/26 21:25
EvangelTam

Re:

Hello All,

While were on the topic of documentaries of Christianity around the world, I thought I would share 1040.

http://1040movie.com/

Its a documentary about what God is doing in Asia (places like China, Indonesia) specifically the 1040 window!

The focus is completely different than "Furious Love" as it seeks to capture less signs and wonders and more the heart of Christianity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQVzkpJbF8

In Christ
Evangel

2011/10/27 14:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy