SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Pale Horse released in Egypt

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
whyme

Re:

If you're waiting for a prophetic word in these last days, I would like to give you mine. I believe that Jesus is coming within the next 75 years for nearly all the 6 billion people in the world living at the time of this prediction. For many, it could be days. Warn them of the wrath to come and share with them the good news of God's mercy and grace. Redeem the time and make each day count for Christ.

2011/2/24 8:57Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: world population

This is a side bar but as of today, there are almost 7 billion people on planet earth!

As of: 14:41 UTC (EST+5) Feb 24, 2011

http://www.census.gov/main/www/popclock.html

And in 75 years, no telling how many... we could be hitting 20 billion at the rate we are going presently.

(edit) China has 1.3 billion and India is a closing in at 1.1 billion

God bless,
Lisa

2011/2/24 9:44Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Pale Horse released in Egypt

I watched that video from MSNBC and it plainly showed that the video was from "Earlier" that day which tells me someone at MSNBC (edit: photo shopped it) and said, "Let's give the Christians a run for their money and see what happens."

God help us when the majority (edit: of Christians) are not "wise as serpents and gentle as doves.

Lisa

2011/2/24 9:53Profile

Quote:
Did you all catch the news this weekend? The Pale apocalyptic horse was caught in the midst of Egypt riot on several international news cameras

Did it "neigh" and say, "Yes it's me, I couldn't help myself I saw the cameras and I just had to take a photo shoot. I am the old nag you've all been waiting for for thousands of years. But alas, it' s not really me that is the hit parade it's what is sitting on me [death] and what is to follow [hell]. I've done my duty for king and country, I will now fade off in the distance while a fourth part of the earth is being killed with the sword and with hunger, death and with the wild beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8

Come on!!! A Pale horse "seen" in the midst of the rioting? Did anyone see Death riding the beast of burden too?

2011/2/24 10:55
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Let's take another look to see what this scripture really says:

Quote:
Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The pale horse by itself is inadequate. On this horse rode death where a fourth part of the earth was subject to being killed by sword, famine and plague by its rider.

Seems to me the ID of this rider/horse is not so simple.

My understanding.

2011/2/24 11:02Profile

Re:

Have you ever felt anything like the weight of a tractor trailer on you? That's how I went to sleep last night and how I woke up this morning and how I still feel at this point.

Since having the internet especially, I've been drawn to science type sites like spacedaily and others like it because I know that the antiChrist will need MUCH technology to pull of what The WORD says that his beast system will do.
So this minor blip-in-a-clip even being a topic is so grievious, knowing what technology is, and has been, available to those who want to rule the world, under the power of the prince of the power of the air. It's 99.9% in place for the switch to be pulled and the kill switch as well.

What is bothering me most at this time is, what people hang on to for Eschatology.

If a person's last days beliefs are off --- they will not Make it through what is coming upon this earth. They're not prepared for the horror show - AT ALL.
If folks will chase after this Blip - what will happen with all the other paranormal activity that's coming - how will they handle it? How will they handle the affects of the 'real' 4 horsemen and the remaining seals & trumps?

Does anyone have any idea of the degree of danger of being Deceived that's coming soon?

Does anyone care that our friends are believing that they'll "escape" what's coming - or that "it's all historic" ?

They'll know we're His Disciples by our Love -- Is it "love" to Not yell it from the house-tops that Pre-Trib is from the pit of hell and so is preterism?

Sometimes I truly believe that we read the Revelation of John like a 'Comic Book' and the Full Impact of what these seals & trumps and the one world beast system, with it's Limitless technology can or will do to us.

When some have tried in the past to shed light on these things - they're rebuked for "scaring people & causing 'fear'" or worse yet - called names like 'conspiracy theorists' .... so it's better to let these things catch them unawares?

GOD WILL reveal things before they happen to His people or As they're happening - but as the saying goes, and it's true - that "error breeds error" and the majority of those who follow things with this much expectancy, to see things in "everything", for the most part, have been messed-up with some counterfeit-prophecy person or group.

This thread has served a purpose. To show us what is ahead in this crazed world, that can possibly deceive the people we see everyday and Care About.

Feeling heartsick.

2011/2/24 13:19

Re:

Quote:
If a person's last days beliefs are off --- they will not Make it through what is coming upon this earth.

Correy Ten Boom lived at a time when the last days of her country was coming to a close. She wasn't ready for the "end" but she did what she could under the circumstances. She was then carted off to a concentration camp and she wasn't ready for that either, but she endured and did the best she could under such horrible conditions. She had been with her family all her life. Her home, her father's business was the world she knew, but no one told her that the days ahead were going to turn on her and her family. She endured because she had Christ living in her. That was her last days.

There are Christians in distant lands that are being persecuted for His name sake. Some have a gun pointed at their heads and given a choice, to them THAT is their last days. It's difficult to be ready for something that you have no idea what is going to happen next. We endure hard times as a good soldier, whether one believes in whatever last day position makes no never mind, what is important is that we know Christ and that we believe that He is able to help us through even if it means death.

There was a fighter pilot that was shot down in the jungles of Vietnam and he was captured and while he and his fellow soldiers stood in the trench waiting to be fired upon, he prayed that Jesus would protect him/them. They fired and nothing happened, they fired again and nothing happened. They ended up putting him/them in prison for 18 months. To him that day was his last day but God intervened. He still faced death but his faith was accounted unto him for righteousness, he endured.

I hold to a specific position but that doesn't take away the fact that the scriptures tells us that in the world we shall suffer persecution and they that live godly in this life shall suffer persecution. It's a given, we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. Nothing has changed. Taking on the name of Jesus is joy for us, but it also means that we have been marked by this world as an enemy to the state. I don't put too much credence in any future prophecies to be fulfilled from the bible, but I do believe in prophets today like brother David Wilkerson who had outlined many things in his book the vision regarding the times we are living in and I have heard from a brother who is also a prophet that there is a conspiracy at work against His people, but we were comforted to know that God was also going to send confusion into the camps of the enemy.

Even for those who take a pretribulation rapture teaching, they are very foolish to negate the scriptures that concern us regarding suffering that it is "our glory" that we suffer persecution. "If they hate me, they will hate you". These are a given for all believers everywhere regardless of any position.

2011/2/24 19:19
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Approved, well said.

If one stops to think and consider the reality of the suffering Christians in hostile countries today, the realities as detailed in Revelation would be but another day in their life. We westerners are so spoiled by a life of ease that persecution scares the wits out of us. Persecution is difficult but the fact that we have not been shaped nor challenged by its reality in our environment makes us so susceptible to falling away. Seems to me this should be our greatest concern at the moment: that we stay close to the side of our Master so if or when persecution comes we will know Him and be faithful, even unto death - just like the ten Boom family did.

2011/2/24 19:38Profile

Re:

Yes, it is well said to accept that any and all generations since Jesus was here should expect and be willing to endure persecution. I agree and posted Corrie's letter on this on Staff's thread.

My heart is more heavy laden over the "lying signs & wonders" that are even now beginning to manifest that Jesus and Co warned will "Deceive".

Not only are these lying signs & wonders manifested by satanic power but also through satanically inspired Technology. Even the ability to project holographic pictures in the sky, if need be - ie project bluebeam, as mentioned earlier. Sigh.

The delusion of these days and the days to come are -

1 - the false prophetic movement - which increases daily.

2 - false doctrines - also on the rise.

3 - lying signs & wonders - have only just begun in this world.

4 - unusual "paranormal" (so to speak) manifestations that will be so difficult to discern, on a 'personal' basis. When He lets loose the full force of deceiving spirits - when His Hand is lifted even further from restraining the full deceptive spirit of counterfeit phenomena - We need to be so girded doctrinally and spiritually - as no other generation in the past.

This last generation, is going to see "supernatural" things that no other generation has ever seen. Only Pharoah's magicians were a tiny foretaste of what's to come.

So I'm asking - what are we doing to Help those who believe they won't see these things that are coming -- either because they believe they'll be zapped off of this planet or that it's already been fulfilled in 70 AD ??
How do we - being "our brother's keeper", protect & help, all of our brethren - by not making waves and letting each person "find out for themselves" or using His Word to expose the error and release the truth of when He'll be back to rescue those who are "alive & remain" until His Coming -- and not those who are killed for His Name - which will be most.
Can we (all) read God's Word and see the warnings about not being "spiritually deceived" in the days ahead, is my utmost concern or burden, if you will.
Do we care about those who are 'presently' deceived by the false prophetic movements, or do we just let their threads go unanswered, so that the thread and the poster sink down to GOD knows where?
Just asking with a burdened heart. Do we care or don't we care at all? That's it.

2011/2/24 20:41
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

We could definetly be in the last days of mankind on earth. We must be about the business of our Lord Jesus Christ. As for the video, the reflection moves as the camera moves, therefore it is a reflection and not anything else.

Let us not be carried away by signs but be led by Christ's Spirit and His word.

2011/2/24 20:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy