SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Surrender--God dealings and the Call of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Surrender--God dealings and the Call of God

God's people

Please pray for me.....

I am currently going through God's dealing in my life, I have been sifted like wheat......

Pray that my faith would remain strong, that I would completely surrender my life to God, and the calling that he has on my life......

2011/2/6 5:33Profile
jde_1Cor1_6

PH

Re: Surrender--God dealings and the Call of God

It is Christ's promise that "He" [Christ Himself] has prayed for you. Ultimately, your faith will hold through.
Luke 22:31, 32

If God is calling you, don't resist although I know it is not easy. Maybe the storms are God's ways for you to give up not to have a faith to be strong.

Don't be afraid to give up your life to Him. He will not do anything wrong to You because all of His plans are for our own good and for His glory although it involves lots of suffering but lots of joys afterwards.

May you learn to trust God for your life. (Hebrews 11:6)

2011/2/6 6:09Profile

Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Good to see you Brother. Fellowship is good for us - as iron sharpens iron and causes us to go further into His Word, to know what we believe and do the cleansing, healing work within us as well.

Am praying that you'll stay, and be strengthen, in Jesus' Thrice Holy Name.

2011/2/6 8:49
wedied

Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
Luk 22:32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

The Lord is bringing you into a new place in your life and in Him. Your calling is to Him and He will sift everything in your life that is not of Him. Take heart. All that He does for you is for your good and His glory. What else could we want?

2011/2/6 9:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy