SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) MUST SEE!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) MUST SEE!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/forum/2004/november/interview.gif[/img]

[b][url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video)[/url][/b] - [i]by Leonard Ravenhill[/i]
Description: I was blessed personally by this recording about 2 years ago and in result I have been led to start this online ministry primarly to spread the message of revival that characterized the life of Leonard Ravenhill. I cannot emphasize enough the spiritual revolution this video interview of this men of God has had on my life. I pray it has the same impact on yours. God Bless you as you strive to hear the words of God in a day that they are scarce. In this video there are 2 fellows that are interviewing Leonard Ravenhill but primarly they just let him share his heart on revival and different men of God used in the past, many of who Ravenhill met or listened to as a child.

*I have also designed DVD covers for this video and have it in DVD quality. I am willing to get it to some people who are able to re-produce it on their computer to give out FREE dvds of this, if you are feeling the leading of God to get these messages out there let me know.
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2917&forum=26&2

2004/11/7 17:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video) MUST SEE!

Quote:

This video has been downloaded [b]3032[/b] times and I pray that it will go out even more to impact peoples lifes as it has mine! Join me in praying that this message will have a lasting revolutionary impact on many peoples lifes. Also see and comment on this video here: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=1702&commentView=itemComments]make a comment on this video[/url]

2004/11/7 17:45Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:

Please if you have not take the time to watch this video it will leave an impression on your spiritual man. If you have watched it leave a comment on how it has touched your life. This is such a powerful testimony that Leonard Ravenhill shares, its worth sending a few emails to friends to tell them to watch this powerful interview.

2004/11/9 18:20Profile
hredii

Fresno CA

Re:

I jus got this video and two others of Leonard from ravenhill.org . I saw this interview first on this site. I also recomend it to everyone.

The others are "The Judgement Seat of Christ"
"Are We Longing For Repentance"

2004/11/11 2:30Profile

Re:

The video is amazing. I have watched it countless times. He was certainly one of the last of his kind, and it can clearly show in this video. My prayer is that we all heed to what this old saint had to say.

2004/11/11 2:45
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
The video is amazing. I have watched it countless times. He was certainly one of the last of his kind, and it can clearly show in this video. My prayer is that we all heed to what this old saint had to say.

Amen brother Jesse, I am trying to get this out to as many pastors and congregations as possible. Praise God it has been downloaded [b]3363[/b] times. Keep praying that this recording with have an eternal impact on its viewers.

2004/11/11 8:42Profile
lwpray

Sweden

A quote from the interview

A quote from the interview:

We do not value the human soul.
When are we going to get serious about being serious about the most serous thing in the world – the birth of people at the altar?
I watched the closing of a meeting recently. At the end fifteen people came forward. Four minutes. . . They said a prayer and went away. . .
I can’t get my car through a car wash in four minutes.
Can they pass from death to life, can they put off the old man and put on the new man, can they get married to Christ in four minutes? Of course not!
L. Ravenhill

2004/11/11 11:09Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Quote from the interview:

Are we jealous for God’s glory?
To me that is what revival is all about.
L. Ravenhill

2004/11/12 1:29Profile
Nasher

Watford, UK

If anyone has a DVD quality copy of this could they please contact me as I would like to copy it as well.

Thanks.

2004/12/22 13:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If anyone has a DVD quality copy of this could they please contact me as I would like to copy it as well.

Yes I distributed it to quite a few individuals and at this time I cannot reproduce it myself and would ask that anyone who has copies to make some and distribute it to others.. possibly including this dear brother in the UK.

2004/12/22 15:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy