SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Book Recommendations in Spanish

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jlara

Book Recommendations in Spanish

May the Grace and peace of God abound richly in every one of you,
Brothers I had a question. I speak English fluently and live in the city of El Paso, Texas. Most of you probably are not aware that El Paso Texas has a high population of Hispanic or Spanish speakers. I have undoubtedly been edified tremendously by the sermons I have heard on sermonindex. Unfortunately I have some dear friends of mine whose primary language is Spanish and who do not thoroughly understand English. Sound doctrine or sermons that follow the same line of teaching that are found on this website are scarce or completely absent within Spanish circles of preachers. My question is are there any books, websites, or material that any of you can recommend in Spanish? Any preachers, that teach sound doctrine in Spanish? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

2010/12/4 2:49Profile
MyVeryHeart

Paradise, California

Re: Book Recommendations in Spanish

On Illbehonest.com's youtube channel I have seen some Spanish sermons. It is a ministry out of Grace Community Church in San Antonio. One of the pastors there, Tim Conway has material on sermonindex. I believe it is a great spirit filled fellowship and I love them all very much.(edit) I just found out Illbehonest.com/espanol is their section in spanish on their website.

God bless you

2010/12/4 3:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy