SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : To all people-pleasing pastors, preachers, and gospel workers by Josh Parsley

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re:

I'm with homeschooldad on this one...

2010/11/18 2:47Profile
jimp

Re:

hi, i do not disagree with what was said about the problem of telling one they are saved without a true born again experience at all. most of the people who have this problem are those that want a get out of hell free card and really never start a relationship with Jesus. they are still self centered and not Christ centered.depart from Me ye workers of evil for i never knew you.len ravenhill used to tell me that an invitation to come to Jesus was to ask someone to come and die...present your bodies a living sacrifice...this is a very good group of posts and i am enjoying ...jim

2010/11/18 4:26Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
snufalapagus wrote:
I am not knocking what you said, I know EXACTLY what your saying and I also know that you have a balance in what you said.

I agree with you brother! To me (I might be wrong but), the balance is presenting Jesus as Jesus, the Christ, the son of the Living God; He is with you but He shall be “in” you and NOT presenting a doctrine.

I’m just sounding off to the choir, here on SI; I hope you all know that! NO WAY would I ever go to jail and tell one of those girls they are not saved. I "have" asked them, “When was the last time you’ve walked with the Lord?” Some will say, “It’s been a while,” and others will admit they’ve never walked with Him. That question seems to get to the heart of the matter much better!

Please do not get me wrong... I LOVE my ministry and I love those girls. And I also understand the frustration of that humble brother’s original post.

God bless,
Lisa

2010/11/18 10:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy