SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Lord is Quick to Appreciate and Slow to Criticise by Zac Poonen

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Well exactly why he got deleted i can not say. But i know the forum rules and what they say.
quote:

-If you're told to change the way you're behaving here, you must comply or leave.

also i would like to urge you not use wording as this "Turn to the LORD from your defiled religion and philosophy." this is a very serious accusation and should not be made when knowing perhaps not all or very intimate clear understanding of a brother or sisters faith.

When asked by a moderator to stop/change something you may submit or not. It is a choice you make.

2010/5/9 5:26Profile

Re:

hmmhmm,
So as long as I tuck my tail and bow my head to carnality, I am welcome, huh?

As long as I don't point out uncleaness, I am welcome, huh?

The Holy Word of God says exactly what I said, but as long as I bow my head I am welcome to be part of your 'revival-plans', huh?

The LORD is my Shepard, I don't know who lied to you.

The Holy Word of God says that I am to separate myself willing ...

And do what ???

Shake the Dust from my feet as a testimony against your house.

Your Religion is modeled after mans own righteousness.

You all ban us because we Love God more than we Love you!!! That means those you cast out are the true children of Israel!!!

Yet you never even stop to think about anything other than your own envy and self-seeking power!

Go on to your New Age Christianity rulers and worship them!

Go on and bow down to the spirit of the pharasee!

Go on and bow down to the spirit of the sadducee!

Go on and bow down to yourself!

Go on and BOW DOWN, but I choose to STAND!

REPENT OF YOUR FALSE BELIEF SYSTEM! READ YOUR WORD OF GOD! CARRY YOUR CROSS FOR JESUS CHRIST! TURN FROM satans ministers AND WALK IN THE LIGHT! DO YOU NOT LOVE JESUS CHRIST? DO YOU NOT WANT TO SEE A MOVEMENT OF GOD AND SAVED SOULS??? YOU SHUT GOD OFF, AND PUT HIM IN A BOX! ... REPENT! TURN TO JESUS CHRIST!

REPENT OF YOUR WORDLY, FALSE, WATERED DOWN, CHRISTIANITY!!!

The Real Jesus Christ can deliver You from your Bondage! Turn to JESUS the CHRIST!!!

DON'T STAY IN CORRUPTED ORGANIZATIONS!!!

CARRY THE CROSS!!!

:)

2010/5/9 6:32

Re:

Hmmhmm,
You made a comment about me not knowing peoples "faith/walk level". Please forgive me for not having your exact quote.

Jesus taught not to forbid the children to come unto Him.
Paul taught not to let mankind despise you for your youth.

So you reproof me contradicting both teachings.

Bye-Bye. :)

(((Shake,Shake)))

2010/5/9 6:57

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy