SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Dr. A.W. Tozer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Norgey

Dr. A.W. Tozer

I attended the Southwest C & MA Church in Chicago during the early '40s. At age 11 I asked to be baptized based on my profession of faith in Christ. I was required to attend a class taught by Dr. Tozer and examined by him. Idon't remember a lot about the class, but I do remember that he said that based on my testimony, etc. I could be baptized. The baptistry was a little too big for me. I was short and only the top of my head showed when Dr. Tozer baptized me.
If anyone is interested I could post more remembrances of Dr. Tozer and his family.

2004/7/21 12:26Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Dr. A.W. Tozer

Quote:
If anyone is interested I could post more remembrances of Dr. Tozer and his family.

Are you kidding?!!! :-)

Wow, praise God!
Welcome to the site Norgey, guessing you might have discovered that there is a couple of brethren around here that have some affinity towards Dr. Tozer....(One of our members coined the term "Tozerphiles"...) :-)

But, yes, please do share, would love to hear more! Hope you are blessed by the site and do let us know if we can be of any help.

2004/7/21 12:51Profile
lwpray

Sweden

Re: Dr. A.W. Tozer

Dear Norgey,
If I was one to direct people in what to post and not to post, I would ask you to post many remembrances. Useful indeed.
Lars

2004/7/21 12:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy