SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Barack Hussein Obama Wins - God's Chasetisement to Begin

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Barack Hussein Obama Wins - God's Chasetisement to Begin

Re: Barack Hussein Obama Wins - God's Chasetisement to Begin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's going to be very, very rough for Christians in the USA
(True Christians, that is) for the next few years, I think.

Barack Obama's single biggest financial backer ($80 million dollars) was George Soro's organization moveon.org
George Soros is an avowed Marxist (communist) who loathes and detests religion, faith, and Christians and has been very open about it.

Nearly ALL of Obama's closest associates are Marxists.
He was mentored when young in Hawaii by Frank Marshall Davis,
a Communist, sodomite and self-described "sex rebel."
His friend Bill Ayers and Ayer's wife Bernardine are Communists. Bill himself is an unrepentant (note that: UNrepentant) terrorist as well. There is no need to go on further, but Obama was declared the "Messiah" (NOT jokingly) by whites-hating, Jew-baiting pseudo-Muslim Louis Farrakhan. At the rally in Chicago last night, people filmed celebrants holding up the old Soviet flag complete with hammer and sickle. The Communist Party USA backed Obama in it's newspaper.
The Democrat Party now has almost total control of the US government effective in January. The Democrats have promised to silence Conservative radio and broadcasting by reviving
the falsely-named "Fairness Doctrine." This Doctrine could also be used to shut down EWTN or else force EWTN to have
anti-Catholic "equal time" on the station.
The Freedom of Choice Act, which Obama has promised will be one of the first things he signs into law, mandates that all hospitals and surgeons, with NO conscience-exceptions, be REQUIRED to perform abortions upon request no ifs, ands or buts.
People in Europe and Asia held huge celebrations in the streets, with some Europeans referring to Mr. Obama as "President of the World." This kind of adoration for an American President is unprecedented in American history, in human history. People are worshipping this man, I have never seen anything like it.
This is a man who has stated that Jesus approved of Gay Marriage in the Sermon on the Mount. Talk about blasphemy.
Our people have elected a blasphemer, pro-abortion, pro-infanticide (killing live-born babies AFTER birth), pro-homosexual lifestyle man who is worshiped by throngs, declared the Messiah by false relgious leaders such as Farrakhan.
And has a debonair and extremely charismatic personality.
Watch out and pray often. And pray for President-elect Obama
that God will grant him enlightenment, repentance, conversion to Christ and sanctification.

2008/11/5 18:33

This is very well presented. very factual.

I really like what you said at the end,

"Watch out and pray often. And pray for President-elect Obama that God will grant him enlightenment, repentance, conversion to Christ and sanctification."

2008/11/5 18:42
repentcanada

Re:

I do not like Barack. Never have.

It is wrong that people in Christian circles continually quote his middle name,as if that is inherently evil. Guess what? If he was truly born again his middle name would still be Hussein.

2008/11/5 19:30Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God. So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow. For the authorities do not frighten people who are doing right, but they frighten those who do wrong. So do what they say, and you will get along well. The authorities are sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for you will be punished. The authorities are established by God for that very purpose, to punish those who do wrong. So you must obey the government for two reasons: to keep from being punished and to keep a clear conscience. Pay your taxes, too, for these same reasons. For government workers need to be paid so they can keep on doing the work God intended them to do.
(Rom 13:1-6)

2008/11/5 19:38Profile

Re:

We only "obey" the governement concerning rightoues laws...Pauls intent was not to obey the governement if it calls you to endorse or do evil.. remember Daniel?? To easy.

2008/11/5 19:42
GodsFire

Re:

That is a wrap, great post, but stop hating the man and pray for his soul....

No body barked when GW Bush tookover, come on saints, let us be Christian first, Americans last.

We are in God's Army

2008/11/5 19:58Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

Quote:
We only "obey" the governement concerning rightoues laws...Pauls intent was not to obey the governement if it calls you to endorse or do evil.. remember Daniel?? To easy.

Of course - as of now no one is being forced under to do anything unrighteous so that is a mute point. We must remember that according to scripture Obama was allowed to be in power by God - "Obey the government, for God is the one who put it there. All governments have been placed in power by God."

Also, you must remember who Paul was witting to, who was in power and what there rule at that time looked like. Do you think Ceaser was more or less righteous then Obama and do you think Roman rule was better then American government? The Scripture is from the book of "Romans"

Quote:
That is a wrap, great post, but stop hating the man and pray for his soul....

Amen

Patrick

2008/11/5 20:04Profile
HeartSong

Re:

The people have chosen who they will serve.

We have told God that mammon means more to us than life. We have told God that we need a saviour other than Jesus Christ. We have brought this wrath upon ourselves.

Even in the conservative, religious county that I live in, the same choice has been made. I have seen God's hand of protection over this community, but I fear that that is all about to change, for we have turned against Him and declared our pocket book to be of greater importance than life.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth.

2008/11/5 20:08Profile

Re:

I strongly doudt that any regular on SI is "hating the man" thats not what we do here.

Yes President elect Obama is our new leader given us by God. In another thread closely tied to this one we primarly acknowledge here on SI to pray for him to have wisdom in his office.
But as with all our leaders we may have to call them a "fox" like Jesus did concerning Herod.

The president elect has even said that he will listen to us even when we don't agree with him.

Overall we love pray and care for our leaders wether they be left or right. But to discern and judge unrightous laws is not "hating the man".

Many of the obama threads will dwindle as we move on. But for now I say it's good to air our hearts and thoughts on our new Pres. Iron sharpens iron.
God bless, John

2008/11/5 20:13
GodsFire

Re:

Your amount of words and the impression that is etched from those words are loud N clear.

Did u call Mr Bush a Fox? Because He has turned out to be a very sneaky squirrel, slowly stealing acorns....

Just the way I get it, I have been here for only a few days, I am not at all impressed. We need fresh Wind saints...

Hate in the greek simply means to "love-less", that was my meaning...

With Love

2008/11/5 20:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy