SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Greetings From Greenock Scotland

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FraserD

Greenock, Scotland

Greetings From Greenock Scotland

Hi guys, we are really looking forwad to the Revival Conference coming to Scottish soil and believe God for the Glory of the present to be greater than that of the former. There is a real buzz around here in anticipation of the conference and as news travels around the area it would seem that there will be a good number of Scottish delegates coming too.

God is really beginning to move in Scotland as the spirtitual temperature in churches in Greenock as well as other places begins to hot up. I really believe for the church in Inverclyde and Scotland to be entering revival status sooner than we think amen!

Looking forward in God to all that he has in store.

Fraser Donaldson
An excited Scot!

2008/4/1 8:18Profile
Almond

Re: Greetings From Greenock Scotland

….And no one can LOOK like me, for I am one of a Kind, and there are no Duplicates, unless I give birth to one! Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.

Please delete this, i didn't mean to post it twice i hit the wrong button instead of reply.

2008/4/1 11:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!

Quote:
Hi guys, we are really looking forwad to the Revival Conference coming to Scottish soil and believe God for the Glory of the present to be greater than that of the former. There is a real buzz around here in anticipation of the conference and as news travels around the area it would seem that there will be a good number of Scottish delegates coming too.

Amen, that is great to hear from a person from scotland, I would encourage others that are going to attend the Scotland Event to say hello and share your thoughts also. May God put in us a fire from heaven.

Pre-register for the event today:
https://www.sermonindex.net/revivalconference.php

2008/4/1 13:12Profile

Greetings, Fraser,

Quote:
There is a real buzz around here in anticipation of the conference and as news travels around the area it would seem that there will be a good number of Scottish delegates coming too.

'Looking forward in God to all that he has in store.'

I would like to underline '[u]all[/u]', knowing it's an expensive prayer whenever it is prayed from the heart.

Please encourage others to drop a few more words into your thread....

:-)

2008/4/1 18:42
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Almond,

You can edit or delete your post. Open the edit tab and then you can go into your post and make the desired changes.

ginnyrose

2008/4/1 23:22Profile
Almond

Re:

I was wondering, is the revival in Scotland similar to the revival in Phoenix!!!

2008/5/28 9:57Profile

Re:

I wish I could go... a lot of my ancestors were Scots who settled here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina and Georgia. Would love to see the ancestoral homeland, especially amid a revival. But alas... it wont happen this year. **sigh**

Brother Fraser... from my clan to your's... welcome to SI!

Krispy

2008/5/28 11:10

I am going to out brother Fraser :) He is a local Pastor and an excellent young man of God. He is also partially responsible for the Conference coming to Greenock, although I know that he would be the first to say that the Holy Spirit is in this from beginning to end. Welcome to sermonindex Fraser, look forward to seeing some posts perhaps? My mother was greatly touched by your sermon on walking on the water. Very timely, as you know, with her cancer. God bless you my fellow Greenockian and fellow excited Scot. Perhaps you can share at some point about the "Inverclyde Initiative," and the local Pastors working together? A great example and also a precursor to revival I believe...............Frank

2008/5/28 11:30

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy