SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : 16th March, 2008 - don't miss this word from Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

16th March, 2008 - don't miss this word from Carter Conlon

Last night I listened to Carter Conlon's sermon preached yesterday morning.

I think we all need to hear it. (I'll be listening again.)

[url=http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/2080316S1.mp3]Be sure your sin will find you out[/url]

2008/3/17 10:01

Re: 16th March, 2008 - don't miss this word from Carter Conlon

Thanks, I'm listening now. :-)

2008/3/17 10:17
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

This is actually part 3 in a series of sermons that Mr. Conlon is preaching titled, The Corinthian Problem: Roots and Resolution to Powerlessness in the Church. The first two messages are amazing, please give them a listen also...

[url=http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/2080302S1.mp3]The Church That Loses Its Calling[/url]

[url=http://media.tscnyc.org/mp3/2080309S1.mp3]The Preaching of the Cross[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2008/3/17 10:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have added the latest message and am listening to it now:

[b]Be Sure, Your Sin Will Find You Out[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=16628&commentView=itemComments

2008/3/17 10:23Profile

Re:

"Were living in a time where we need to make a choice."

-Carter Conlon

I agree with that wholeheartedly!

2008/3/17 10:27
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"we have not only embraced charlatan's in the Church of Jesus Christ [in America] but we have exported them out by the dozens!"

-Carter Conlon

2008/3/17 10:33Profile

Re:

On loving your neighbor:

"How many people have been beaten up on this journey and left on the side of the road for dead?"

-Carter Conlon

2008/3/17 10:50

Quote:
This is actually part 3 in a series of sermons that Mr. Conlon is preaching titled, The Corinthian Problem: Roots and Resolution to Powerlessness in the Church.

Thanks, Ron. I heard the previous one but not the first, and until last night had not understood they are in a series. I'll listen to the first one, next, now.

2008/3/17 10:55
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"We have what has supposed to have been a charismatic revival for the last 15 years in the western world. I want to suggest it has been a Corinthian moment. I want to suggest to you folks it has been nothing but confusion. It the result of a self-seeking. It is the result of people flying from all over the world, from europe to america, all over the world! Saying: What is in it for me? I want another touch. I want more, More for me! More for me! More for me! MORE FOR ME! Just fill me for more. I want to suggest to you it has been charismatic confusion in the Church of Jesus Christ, the unsaved saying they are mad. Paul is saying no don't use the gifting's for yourself, USE IT FOR OTHERS!"

"Confusion is the result of exaltation of self"

-Carter Conlon

2008/3/17 11:02Profile

Re:

"Just move towards that which God is calling you"

-Carter Conlon

"I'm so happy, I'm so fulfilled. I live in the supernatural. God provides for me everyday. He tells me what to do. He tells me where to go. He tells me how to speak, I'm so happy!"

-Carter Conlon's translator

That's very tragic about that young woman he talks about who was so excited when she got saved and than felt like the Lord wanted her to give up her career on broadway. She never went back to church again.

That is really what we are facing today here in America. It's that one thing we are asked to give up that is holding us back.

2008/3/17 11:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy