Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New to Site

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
DelightedInU

Escondido, CA

Re:

Quote:
My name is James and I too am new to the site, well not really, but I am a new member and if memory serves me correctly, I believe Yodi is quite a regular. This is no doubt, why she introduced you to the site. She must be experiencing some great spiritual growth and she may have wanted to share that with you (some definite fruits of the Holy Spirit). If she is your best friend she probably has given you the grand tour of the site and at the risk of repeating what may be a recurring message, the Sermons from Mr. Leonard Ravenhill are very impressive. They are typically a little over an hour long (come on now, this is an hour for Christ) but you will hardly notice the time go by once you get into them. Many of his sermons build on each other and so you get to learn certain style of preaching; a certain theme. That is not to say that all the sermons are the same, but you will see what I mean once you get going … You know now that I think about it, this message is probably redundant now, but hey maybe someone else will get something from this. I hope to see more post from you soon.

Wow, I didn't realize people were still replying to this thread.

Yeah, Yolanda and I are both receptionists. So we email and look on the internet at sites, when we don't have any work to do. That's how she found this.

Thanks for your recommendation. I would listen to them, but here at work we aren't allowed to listen to MP3's, so it won't work. I don't have the internet at home, so I can't listen to it there either. I spend most of my time on the forums. I really haven't been on much the last few weeks, but I decided to take a look back now.

Anyways, welcome to the site. And I hope to read some of your posts.

2004/6/8 15:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy