Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
awakenwithin

AZ

Happy Birthday to Tears of Joy

Tomorrow is Tears of Joy Birthday..

May Bless with a word...

Brother I wanted to say I am very blessed to know you I see Gods grace working in your life. I am thankful for your heart for God. Brother May God give you amazing day. I ask The lord to set a fire in your heart. Holy passion for His glory. May this year may you sit at the his feet and learn even more how to pray.. Brother May God come and speak to your heart. May you truly be blessed.

May God fill you with riches of knowing him more and more. I pray Holy Father let our brother be humbled and brought to his face to worship you. Father I ask you use him in mighty ways this year. that he would be bold for your name. Father give the power, and grace to live a life that brings much glory to your name. Amen

Brother I really hope and pray you have a wonderful birthday. I just want to know How much I am thankful you are my brother in Christ. Thank you and happy birthday..

In His love
charlene

2007/9/23 23:15Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re: Happy Birthday to Tears of Joy

Happy Birthday Brother!

God has blessed me with a friend and brother like you, even across the world.

2007/9/23 23:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Happy Birthday dear brother.

2007/9/24 0:47Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

:-) Happy birthday brother :-)

2007/9/24 1:20Profile
BrokenOne

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Happy birthday to my brother on the other side of the world!!

It is a great privilege to know you Kire. You are truly a blessing to the SI family.

My prayer for you is this:

that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height-- to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:16-19

Danielle

2007/9/24 5:25Profile
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Happy birthday Kire! :-)
May God bless you, keep you and guide you!
I hope you have/had a great birthday. ;-)

Your brother in the Lord,
Jonathan

2007/9/24 6:25Profile

Re:

Happy birthday brother Kire!

[i]"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Jer 33:3 [/i]

2007/9/24 8:01
moreofHim

Re: Kire's b-day

Kire,

May God grant you a very blessed birthday and may you know how precious you are to Him this year.

In His love, Chanin

2007/9/24 9:08Profile

Kire,

Happy Birthday my friend, you have been and still are a blessing.

2007/9/24 9:13

Re:

Brother Kire,

I don't yet know the significance of a natural birthday. I haven't been celebrating mine for a while, although in years past, when I didn't know the Lord, birthdays were by default a season of ungodly revelry. Now that Charlene brought it up, however, I see that your birthday definitely is something to be thankful for: that God granted you life, forming you in your mother's womb, and let you dwell on this earth, brother, according to His good pleasure. This is something worth celebrating.

Yet it is incomparable to what God has done for you in Christ--when you were born from above, not from a corruptible seed, but incorruptible, brother! (Wow, I realized I didn't know which birth our sister had in mind.) For in Christ the natural was replaced with the supernatural; the temporal with the eternal. The old man, born in the flesh, died in Christ and then rose with Him. Thus all things became new.

May this time remind you how far the Lord has brought you along in your walk, Kire. May He also compel you to look to Him--forward and not backward, brother. May you celebrate as is pleasing to our Heavenly Father, in Spirit and in Truth--may you celebrate "Christ in you, the hope of glory."

May God bless you richly, my friend. May He strengthen you by His Spirit in the inward man, that you may lack nothing. May the anointing of each day be fresh upon you, for His life is not imparted once and for all, but over and over again with the coming of each morning.

In the love of Christ,
Slavyan

2007/9/24 10:03

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy