SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament -paisley

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament -paisley

[b]The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament [/b]
[i]by Ian Paisley[/i]

The recently elected Fifth Parliament of Europe met on Tuesday, 20th July, 1999, in its new glass building which cost the taxpayers of Europe an as yet uncalculated sum of billions of Pounds. The first meeting, due to begin at 10.00 a.m., did not start until 10.30 because the amplification system, which cost millions of Pounds, was defective. No doubt more defects in this Crystal Palace will be manifested in the days to come.

Incidentally, the Members of the European Parliament had no say whatsoever in where the building was to be located, what its design was to be, what amount of money was to be spent on it, or how it was to be furnished. The French Government forced it both upon Members of Parliament and upon the Governments of European Union countries, Germany and the United Kingdom being made to foot the exorbitant bill. These two countries are Europe's pay slaves.

The prophetic significance of the European Union has been revealed as the saga unfolds. [See our two articles on "The Conspiracy behind the European Union".] First, the sign which it chose as its symbol was the Woman riding the Beast. This comes from a prophecy in Revelation 17. The depiction of the harlot woman was reproduced on the centenary stamp of the European Union, in a huge painting in the Parliament's new building in Brussels, and by a huge sculpture outside the new E.U. Council of Ministers Office in Brussels. The new European coinage, the Euro, bears the same insignia. The Tower of Babel has been used on the posters emanating from Europe – a truly suggestive prophetic sign.

Now, a massive Crystal Palace tower (officially called the Tower Building) houses the Fifth Parliament of Europe.

It is certainly a building of the Space Age. The seats of its massive hemicycle are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines. There are 679 of them – but wait for it! While these seats are allocated to Members, one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied. The number of that seat is 666. The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows:

655 Couteaux
656 Fitzsimons
657 Hyland
658 Kuntz
659 De La Perrière
660 Marchiani
661 Montfort
662 Quiero
663 Souchet
664 Thomas-Mauro
665 Zissener
666 -------
667 Cappato
668 Turco
669 Bonino
670 Pannella
671 Dupuis
672 Della Vedova
673 Dell'Alba
674 Gorostiaga Atxalandabaso
675 Gobbo
676 Speroni
677 Bossi
678 Formentini
679 Crowley
Revelation 13:18: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

Today this scripture is being fulfilled before our very eyes.

The Antichrist's seat will be occupied. The world awaits his full and final development. The Lord will destroy him by the spirit of His mouth (the Word of God) and by the brightness of His coming (2 Thes. 2:8). The coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

2007/8/26 22:06Profile
jordanamo

Re: The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament -paisley

Oh come on. I think I've seen this posted already here. The Anti-Christ is not going to blatantly bear the 666 number across his sleeve. That is nonsense, in my view. They left 666 vacant for obvious reasons, who would want to take that seat? Etc.

Jordan

2007/8/26 22:29Profile

More hokus pokus European Union lore. Christians are so gullible to this sort of stuff. They had us believing that there was this "beast" in Brussels a super computer. Maybe there is a super computer in Brussels but not the one that believers have been depicting. The world is ripe for Antichrists, we've had em before, we'll have em again.

Quote:
Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

2007/8/26 22:40

Re:

[b]{FYI - i do not endorse any of the below sites. I'm just referencing them for this post}[/b]

Just curious. Why do you think the EU would design their parliment building after a painting of the tower of Babel?

http://www.nextcrusade.com/eu.html

also curious is the Euro which features a woman riding a beast:

http://www.giveshare.org/BibleStudy/198.europabeast.html

Coucile of Europe building "woman riding beast sculpture":

http://www.albatrus.org/english/living/ourtimes/europe_new_babylon.htm

2007/8/26 23:36

Quote:
Revelation 13:18: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

"Number of a man" and "the number of his name" can mean the number of one specific man or all men that are identified by number instead of by name.

2007/8/27 1:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy