SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I am so sick of the easy-believism that is so prevailant in American Christianity!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Quote:

jimdied2sin wrote:
I will not be dragged into name calling, puffing up, foolishness or respond to such posts. If you have sincere questions about the amazing life transforming grace of Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all unrightousness then please feel free to PM me. I have no need to defend or puff myself up.

For those younger in the faith who may be reading this, please read and understand the scriptures that I have posted throughout this thread. The precious blood of Christ is powerful enought to set us free from sin, not just to forgive us of it.

Every word I have written in this thread is recorded before man and God, as are yours sir.

-Jim

His Grace is sufficient. It's all that's needed. If you'll grow in Grace everything else will follow, but if you don't, oh well.

2007/3/7 17:43
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I will not be dragged into name calling, puffing up, foolishness or respond to such posts. If you have sincere questions about the amazing life transforming grace of Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all unrightousness then please feel free to PM me. I have no need to defend or puff myself up.

For those younger in the faith who may be reading this, please read and understand the scriptures that I have posted throughout this thread. The precious blood of Christ is powerful enought to set us free from sin, not just to forgive us of it.

Every word I have written in this thread is recorded before man and God, as are yours sir.

That is a very true and good word, if we have recieved the grace of God then our lifes [b]will[/b] change and be conformed to Christ in all holiness and godliness.

A very good sermon I heard recently by Zac Poonen speaks to the reality of what the grace of God truly and is and does in the believers life:

[b]Reality in the Christian Life[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4272

2007/3/7 17:50Profile

Re:

Quote:
if we have recieved the grace of God????????

If? :-(

2007/3/7 18:08

Re:

If? Hmmmmmmmm.......I think I'm gonna get up sunday morning, Get and old white T shirt with grease stains on it nad paint, and find the dirtiest pair of blue jeans I can find. I'm gonna go outside and waller around in the mud like a pig. I'm not gonna comb my hair, I'm not gonna brush my teeth, I'm not gonna shave, and I'm gonna sit next to the person in the church none else will sit next to. Theres a lady that comes sometimes that sometimes has roaches crawling out of her purse. I wanna sit next to her. :-) She smells like alcohol to, and her hair smells like cigarrete smoke. shes all rinkled up and nobody likes her. She has a son in prison who became a pagan priest. Oh she's weird, but man, I'M WORSE THAN THAT!!!!!!

She's my kind of peoples!

YOU, problably would think shes not really saved,

She's a "FALSE CONVERT" :-?

2007/3/7 18:16

Re:

Hey.....is there a thug preacha on here. WELLLLLLLL welcome brutha yoa in good company. I'M WORSE THAN THAT!!!!!!!HA!!!HA!!!!HA!!!! :-P

2007/3/7 19:20

Re:

Quote:
I will not be dreagged into name, calling, puffing up, foolishness or respond to such posts.

Cause your better than me. Right?

2007/3/7 19:30
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

J-bird,
would you agree, When the Spirit of God enters a man, the man will have new desires, and would one of these desires be to live a holy and acceptable life before his creator. That that man would hate his sin and would want to be like Jesus, and Talk like Jesus,, That the old things in his life would pass away and he would become a new creature?
would you also agree that he would be a man full of love for God and not of the things of the world?that he would trust God to save him from his sin and give him victory over his sin?
would you agree with these questions?
love andy

2007/3/7 19:41Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

Dear brother Jason, I don't believe there's a person on this website who would refuse to show God's love to someone who is dirty, "unappealing", or enslaved to their sin. Of course Christ came to call not the healthy, but sinners. We're talking about the holiness we are to walk in AFTER conversion has taken place.

Are you paying attention to any of the Scriptures people are pointing out to you in love? Or do you consider this thread your own personal ranting space. . . ?

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for [color=993300]good works[/color], which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your [color=993300]good works[/color] and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matt. 5:16

2007/3/7 21:19Profile

Re:

Quote:

JennRich wrote:
Dear brother Jason, I don't believe there's a person on this website who would refuse to show God's love to someone who is dirty, "unappealing", or enslaved to their sin. Of course Christ came to call not the healthy, but sinners. We're talking about the holiness we are to walk in AFTER conversion has taken place.

Are you paying attention to any of the Scriptures people are pointing out to you in love? Or do you consider this thread your own personal ranting space. . . ?

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for [color=993300]good works[/color], which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your [color=993300]good works[/color] and give glory to your Father who is in heaven. Matt. 5:16

What are good works?

Are you enslaved to sin? Think about it now?

:-) The first thing you did was say to yourself, Well, I don't do this....hmmmm, I go to church, I don't go there,...don't watch that.

You see? But anything that is not faith is sin, Right? You looked at yourself did'nt you???? Think about it sis. :-) What were you worried about?? Is worry sin?

2007/3/7 22:20

Re:

I really want someone to get this, is there anybody starting to see anything?? :-o Heck, I don't really know if I even got it :-P If you blink you'll miss it.

2007/3/7 22:28

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy