SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The way to stop Muslims!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The way to stop Muslims!

Brothers and Sisters,

I have it in my spirit very strongly that the only way to stop the madness of the muslims and other terrorists is for the Church of Jesus Christ to pray to God and humble herself! Unless this happens we are in for much worse times. In this video of Keith Daniel he makes some very sobering comments especially towards the end of the video. He says something to the fact that if every true blood bought Christian would cry out to God would he not move and save 1 million muslims??? Oh for such urgency in the body of Christ to pray thus and be shifted out of our complancy. Please watch this video saints.

[b]The Power of Prayer (video) by Keith Daniel[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] This is a powerful video preached at brother Bill Gothard's church. This is part of Keith Daniel's 13th visit to America and he gives a solemn warning to the Church of Jesus Christ we must pray before its too late. Keith Daniel shows clearly that the church should not use wordly methods to win the world it will not work! The main thrust of the sermon is preached from ephesians 6 and the emphasis is that the church needs to get into warfare on their knees.

Download it on SermonIndex.net
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224

Watch it on Myspace.com
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1704783464

Watch it on Google.com
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8534371009867953846&hl=en-CA

Oh God move on your Church!

2007/1/9 1:55Profile
Compton

Re: The way to stop Muslims!

Quote:
I have it in my spirit very strongly that the only way to stop the madness of the muslims and other terrorists is for the Church of Jesus Christ to pray to God and humble herself!

I agree with this hope Greg.

Edit: alas. I'm still learning it's better to pray then talk about prayer...

Quote:
if every true blood bought Christian would cry out to God would he not move and save 1 million muslims???

Blessings dear brethren,

MC

2007/1/9 8:28Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Obviously, we can't disagree with prayer for this. Recently, a thought came to my mind that if only a fraction of the number people who are willing to blow themselves up for the Muslim radical ideas were Christians going into Muslim areas, where they would surely be killed, hugh numbers of Muslims would come to Jesus. This would undermine Islam throughout the world. Of course these Christians would have to be God sent.

2007/1/9 11:49Profile
roadsign

Re: Prayer is dangerous!!!

Quote:
if every true blood bought Christian would cry out to God would he not move and save 1 million muslims???

Quote:
Obviously, we can't disagree with prayer for this.

I suspect that millions of Christians will indeed be agreeing to raise their voices to God in prayer, especially in the coming frightful days.

We may certainly agree, but I wonder, would God be agreeing with our prayers?

Someone once said that the reason many of our prayers are not answered is because we are not willing to pay the price for their fulfilment. GaryE pointed that out:
Quote:
….Christians going into Muslim areas, where they would surely be killed, huge numbers of Muslims would come to Jesus.

I fear that few Christians (me included) have any idea what the answer to our prayers would require of us. Most of us want the best of both kingdoms – God’s and the worlds. We want our cake and eat it too. But it doesn’t work that way. We can’t remain the richest people in the world and keep the best for ourselves while millions are lacking, and expect God’s blessings and security.

God may be saying: Go sell what you have and give to the poor. Go, forgive your enemy, your spouse, your boss, your parents, etc etc . Of course, if we can’t live out Christ’s principles in the smallest contexts of relationships, how can participate in them in the grand scale.

The question the Lord may be asking his people is: “Do you want the Muslims to know me and are you willing to do what it takes, or do you want me to save them so that you will be able to feel secure and be rid of the 'thorn'?”

Isaiah 58
True Fasting
1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back.
Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion
and to the house of Jacob their sins.

2 For day after day they seek me out;
they seem eager to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that does what is right
and has not forsaken the commands of its God.
They ask me for just decisions
and seem eager for God to come near them.

3 'Why have we fasted,' they say,
'and you have not seen it?
Why have we humbled ourselves,
and you have not noticed?'
"Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please
and exploit all your workers.

4 Your fasting ends in quarreling and strife,
and in striking each other with wicked fists.
You cannot fast as you do today
and expect your voice to be heard on high.

5 Is this the kind of fast I have chosen,
only a day for a man to humble himself?
Is it only for bowing one's head like a reed
and for lying on sackcloth and ashes?
Is that what you call a fast,
a day acceptable to the LORD ?

6 "Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen:
to loose the chains of injustice
and untie the cords of the yoke,
to set the oppressed free
and break every yoke? [thirld world nations?]

7 Is it not to share your food with the hungry
and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter—
when you see the naked, to clothe him,
and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness [a] will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

9 Then you will call, and the LORD will answer;
you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
"If you do away with the yoke of oppression,
with the pointing finger and malicious talk,

10 and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the oppressed,
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday. [thirld world nations?]

11 The LORD will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.

12 Your people will rebuild the ancient ruins
and will raise up the age-old foundations;
you will be called Repairer of Broken Walls,
Restorer of Streets with Dwellings.

13 "If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath
and from doing as you please on my holy day,
if you call the Sabbath a delight
and the LORD's holy day honorable,
and if you honor it by not going your own way
and not doing as you please or speaking idle words,

14 then you will find your joy in the LORD,
and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land
and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob."
The mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Diane

2007/1/10 15:59Profile

Ugh. Venom again.

2007/1/10 21:11
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Corey,

Not here. Save the judgement for the Lord.

2007/1/10 21:21Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: book recommendation

Dear brother GaryE,

I read a book recently called [b]Back To Jerusalem[/b] [i]Three Chinese House Church Leaders Share Their Vision To Complete The Great Commission[/i].

Very inspiring reading and it has to do with what you mentioned.

Chris

2007/1/10 22:03Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Amen!

Quote:

I read a book recently called [b]Back To Jerusalem[/b] [i]Three Chinese House Church Leaders Share Their Vision To Complete The Great Commission[/i].

Very inspiring reading and it has to do with what you mentioned.

Chris

Amen!

Today I finished reading 'The Heavenly Man' also by Brother Yun and I was strongly encouraged. I got the impression that the muslim world may not be saved by believers with white skin -which is a shame, but the western church isn't in any shape to reach the lost and dying in the 10/40 window.

I've been greatly encouraged recently reading books by KP Yohannan, Brother Andrew and Brother Yun. It's amazing how all of these men are tied together through the spirit, in mission, in ministry, and in time and space.

Brother Andrew's ministry Open Doors is making an impact from the west towards the East through the middle east. KP Yohannan's ministry Gospel For Asia is marching north with the Gospel from the tip of southern India. Brother Yun is marching west with the Gospel from the Chinese house churches and the Back To Jerusalem movement!

Open Doors equiping believers in the Middle East, Gospel For Asia equipping believers in south asia and Back to Jerusalem equipping believers in East Asia!

When I see how the Spirit is working through all of these ministries I can't help but desire to join and fight along side them. But brother Yun pointed out what I think is a unifying theme among all of these three groups of believers, they are the persecuted church. God has formed his servants through trials and suffering... no wonder the Western Church is so innefective! We avoid suffering at all cost, our sermons are almost as comfortable and fluffy as the chairs in our multi-million dollar church buildings!

Praise God that he's raising up a remnant to do the work that needs to be done when his servants wouldn't budge to do it. Jesus wasn't joking when he said that he could raise up children of Abraham out of rocks -out of communist nations and heavy persecution he has raised up children to take his name to the ends of the earth!

2007/1/10 22:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Amen!

Has anyone watched these videos of Keith Daniel? I watched it last night with a brother and sister in the Lord and the one thing the brother said while he turned around to me with a gravity and brokeness in his voice: "This message is prophetic!" I also believe it is very prophetic for the time we are living in. May we all hear the voice of God and cry out for God to move in the Muslim world. And for God to purify His Church!

Quote:
[b]The Power of Prayer (video) by Keith Daniel[/b]

Description: This is a powerful video preached at brother Bill Gothard's church. This is part of Keith Daniel's 13th visit to America and he gives a solemn warning to the Church of Jesus Christ we must pray before its too late. Keith Daniel shows clearly that the church should not use wordly methods to win the world it will not work! The main thrust of the sermon is preached from ephesians 6 and the emphasis is that the church needs to get into warfare on their knees.

Download it on SermonIndex.net
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224

Watch it on Myspace.com
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1704783464

Watch it on Google.com
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8534371009867953846&hl=en-CA

2007/1/11 17:09Profile
loveroftruth

Re: Stopping Muslims

How about this simple command of prayer:

Luke 10:2 " The harvest is truly great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into the harvest."

Another model is the believer's in Thessalonica from whom "the word of the Lord sounded forth as an example to others " IThess. 1:7-8 whom were commended for their brotherly love amongst one another , yet commanded to increase more and more in that work of the Spirit. IThess. 4:9-10

Some thought from Scripture,

Blessings,

Doug

2007/1/11 21:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy