SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow :  Prayer Request: Toronto Pride Weekend June 23-25

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

It is very hard to find the proper words to describe the wonderful things God allowed to happen this weekend. We had great liberty sharing the gospel with people on the streets, having many very valuable encouters one on one and also heralding the gosple out to many which Brother Eli Brayley and Ricky Earle did.

We did have some opposition and spiritual warfare but Oh! the liberty to share our faith with people, what a blessing. To talk of our saviour that died and rose again and that every person must stand before God to account for their lifes!

Some moments of soberness and reverence (fear) in the eyes and hearts of unbelievers! Our prayer was that God would be glorified, defend his name and would grant repentence to many.

Brother Eli came from New Brunswick which is quite far across Canada. Being 20 years old in the Lord but definetly having a maturity beyond his years, I found it very easy to fellowship and speak of the deep things of the Lord with Him. I recently got a few of his audio materials (open air) and also a teaching on sermonindex I do encourage you to hear one of his first sermons preached at a church recently: The Power and Danger of Deception by Eli Brayley

We also had the opportunity to go to a tent meeting with Richard Owen Roberts! It was heaven on earth brothers and sisters! what a time in the Lord. When I heard the prayer: "OHHHH God let your glory fall in this tent, send revival!" I knew I was at home, God spoke to my heart very strongly and I will be sharing and expounding on this over the next month I imagine via newsletter, articles I am going to write and getting the audio sermons by Richard Owen Roberts that was preache this weekend!

Thank you brothers and sisters for the prayers, God was with us! and the grace of God was upon us! what a glorious God we serve!

2006/6/25 20:54Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
It is very hard to find the proper words to describe the wonderful things God allowed to happen this weekend.

Finding as much in response ...
Quote:
When I heard the prayer: "OHHHH God let your glory fall in this tent, send revival!" I knew I was at home ...

:-)

Praise God brothers!

2006/6/25 21:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy