SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Trump To Announce Peace Deal Between Israel And UAE

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Trump To Announce Peace Deal Between Israel And UAE

I think this is one more step towards the 7 year peace treaty spoken of in Daniel. Jacob's Trouble is coming soon, I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGLHwUCt-G8

2020/8/13 13:14Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Trump To Announce Peace Deal Between Israel And UAE

Brother Nigel,
Just heard about this peace treaty this morning and saw your post... firstly thank you for posting this for us to see and secondly could you please elaborate on your perspective/understanding regarding your above statement?

2020/8/13 14:36Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I believe the antichrist will broker a seven year peace treaty as detailed in the 9th chapter of Daniel. Any peace treatise agreed upon now are only a foreshadowing of what is to come.

2020/8/13 15:42Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Drifter,
Just a few things about the Seven Year Peace Treaty
1.In itself their is no problem with a peace treaty.Peace is a good thing .Blessed are the peace makers etc even though in the future Israel will be much larger.The Peace Treaty is not in itself evil but the breaking of the peace treaty is.
2.The Peace Treaty of Seven years is very very unusual.Why?The short time frame .Normally a peace treaty like Israel and Egypt is open ended no time frame.So this leads me to believe their is something going on here like perhaps a 7 years as in a week of years or 49yrs duration .
3.The Anti Christ doesnt seem to come up with the plan like the Church seem to think nowadays.The Anti Christ just gives it his blessing or approval and may not be involved in its inception at all.So it may not be just as easy to recognise the anti christ by just looking for the leader who signs a peace treaty as it will probably not be the Anti Christ who signs it .
4.I have to mention this even though its contentious with my Post Trib believers.The first half of the 7yrs is peaceful and Israel seems to be in a prosperous place .
yours staff

2020/8/13 17:00Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Hey staff. I'm pre trib myself. I appreciate your non argumentative attitude.

I think you may be correct that the antichrist will only approve the 7 year peace treaty and not draft it himself; however I believe the devil will be the one pulling the strings to get it done.

Peace is good and I'm all for it, but I'm always wary when I hear people talking about "world peace". It can't happen as long as people have a sin nature. Any peace man can produce is a cheap copy of the real thing.

I don't believe Trump is the antichrist. Scripture says he must be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:8). Christians will know beyond a shadow of a doubt who the antichrist is when God reveals him. I think it highly dubious that so many people have been identified as the antichrist, like Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Bill Clinton etc.

2020/8/13 18:19Profile
jochbaptist

Re: The 2 interpretations

Hi
Daniel 9:27 has been interpreted either as concerning the antichrist or as a messianic prophesy.
If one sees it as messianic, the “peace treaty” part falls away.

Should one be interested in seeing how Dan 9:27 could be interpreted as messianic I recommend the following ...

http://kimriddlebarger.squarespace.com/the-latest-post/2020/7/27/the-seventy-weeks-of-daniel-an-interpretation-of-daniel-924.html

Blessings

2020/8/13 18:31Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Drifter,
On the revealing of the Anti Christ( which will happen )my point is that it will not be easy to tell its him by just looking at who signs the peace treaty.

I think that although its destined not to last the peace treaty in itself is not sinful even if the world is being duped .
Also I strongly believe from a scriptural point of view that the first part of the Trib will be peaceful and the Church will come under corporately the ministry of Elijah and hence we will see the greatest harvest the world has ever seen.
You cant have an anti Christ without having a Jezebel and an Elijah ,staff

2020/8/13 19:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//Should one be interested in seeing how Dan 9:27 could be interpreted as messianic I recommend the following ...

http://kimriddlebarger.squarespace.com/the-latest-post/2020/7/27/the-seventy-weeks-of-daniel-an-interpretation-of-daniel-924.html
———————

Thanks for posting that JochB. It appears some balance is sorely needed.

When I read Daniel 9 I get no sense that it is talking about some far future end times scenario. The prophecy has been fulfilled.

2020/8/14 8:35Profile
docs

Re:

Why is it foretold in the prophets and NT that Christ will return to Israel when He returns?

2020/8/14 8:55Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Are you talking about at the Second Coming? If so, I agree He will return to Israel.

But Daniel 9 is talking about something else.

2020/8/14 10:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy