SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hanging out with prostitutes, homosexuals and thieves!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

It is ok hanging out with them but what about living with them, I know a few of my friends who are in halls of residents who live with these guys and I have even learnt to love my former housemate who I was sharing with who was gay. I do not know how to live with them. I need help. I am now living somewhere else and it was not him that was causing the trouble. All I know is that i want to be a good witness to messed up people considering compared to Jesus we looked really messed up. The secret is loving Jesus and loving other people. I need to break through a barrier in this subject how do you help someone who is living besides you? I think Clay has the best resources on this. I need help because I want to be like Jesus and live with these people rather than witness to them live in there circumstances and not there sin. There was a guy preacher who had lived out on the street for three years witnessing to street people, I want not only to witnesss to theses people I want to live with them.
DOm

2005/4/13 22:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy