SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : World Vision Reverses Decision on Gay Married Employees: We Made a Mistake

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

When will people wake up and realize that Jesus didn't die for the Godly? We won't be perfect till we go to heaven, that's for sure. Meanwhile do this; Love God, Love yourself and Love your neighbor. I do not see much love in this thread and Christians should always speak in a spirit of love even when they think they're rebuking.

2014/3/29 9:42Profile

Re:

MrBillpro,

This thread was about Christian organizations accepting the concept of gay marriage within their own ranks. Denominations and organizations are falling one by one brother. Making statements in response to this like " we wont be perfect till we go to heaven," just does not fit into the subject. In fact, that is one of the key arguments used to water down the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ in these ever darkening days.

The argument for gay ministers and so on goes something like this " well, none of us are perfect and none of us will be until we go to heaven, so who are we to judge?" The lack of discernment today is truly an indication of the great falling away.............bro Frank

2014/3/29 10:29
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Frank, it was just an opinion, sorry I will keep my opinions to myself, have a wonderful day, unless you have other plans.

2014/3/29 10:46Profile
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

MrBillPro, I know my posts on this thread may seem pretty hard and harsh at face value. And I will admit that this news event did cause me to react in anger. But I believe it was righteous indignation toward false teachers and their false gospel. The thing that makes me react more to certain false teachings as the ones promoted by WV is their subtlety. It grieves me to see so many, even true believers at times getting deceived and caught in these kinds of snares of the devil. It makes me feel nauseated, spiritually speaking, at times. For believers I believe there is a time and place for expressing such feelings of anger toward false teaching. We see this clearly throughout the Word of God.

2014/3/29 11:19Profile

Re:

"Frank, it was just an opinion, sorry I will keep my opinions to myself, have a wonderful day, unless you have other plans."

Now bro, there is no sulking allowed on SI, I believe that is the rules:) When one rebukes, one opens the door to being rebuked :) I have plans for having a wonderful day bro........bro Frank

2014/3/29 11:21
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Sorry, I let my personal tragedies in the past year, engage my mouth before my brain, guess this is a good place to vent, after all we are very forgiving, right?
God Bless!
Bill

2014/3/29 12:26Profile

Re:

No fair engaging in my past time, Bill. (Open mouth, insert foot).

Love ya, bro.

Have a Jesus day!

2014/3/29 14:12

Re:

MrBillPro,

It is a good place to vent and we are very forgiving. I love you bro, God bless .............bro Frank

2014/3/29 20:27

Re:

Quote:
Guess I never gave much thought to all this Gay stuff going around,until we become a politically correct nation. Still don't know a whole lot about it. I grew up in Rednecksville, Texas,"just an expression" so we never even heard the word Gay as a kid were I lived, of course I am 62 back then it just was never talked about. We had more wholesome things to talk about, plus our Pastor was a old country boy fire and brimstone Pastor, I was afraid he could hear me thinking in my sleep, so I was a good kid.:)

Bill, I know what you mean. In high school, I never heard of anyone's parents getting a divorce or a girl getting pregnant, let alone someone being gay. And there were 4,000 in my high school.

Things have devolved, with intensity and speed. Today, America is a completely perverted nation and nothing is off limits. All restraints have been cast off and there is no shame or embarrassment, anymore.

Christendom itself has been perverted by the love of money, divorce, and liberal theology and Christianity has become just another alternative religion that may or may not work.

That is why serious Christians that hold to the Word of God are likened to right wing extremists. They stand in stark contrast to today's liberal theology and the time is ripe for banning "extreme theology", which would be you and me and other people on SI. Hate Crimes will be applied to true believers.

2014/3/29 22:09

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy