SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Help my students to know Him

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
learn

Re:

You are welcome madmatg. And thank you for the gracious reply. I need lots of reminders myself and am always writing down what I need to know as I do not have a good memory, so can erfectly understand you.

Lord, I lift up the students to you Lord. Plant a seed in them, let it germinate. Even while they are still here or when they go back home, let them read the bible. Stir their hearts Lord, make them curious, make them ask and lead them to the right person/people that will bring them to Christ. I also pray for my brother-in-Christ here madmatg, Lord that you use him mightily. That you give him wisdom and discernment on how to guide the students and anyone that you bring to him. Let him not be discouraged but know your power and your love in ever increasing amounts. In Jesus's precious name amen.

2012/12/22 10:47Profile
madmatg

asia

Re:

Amen, amen

We will be having our next meeting tomorrow night, pry for their salvation. We will be beginning Jesus teaching and ministry this week in Luke so pray that they will find Him tomorrow night(your tomorrow morning if you are in america time.

2012/12/27 20:36Profile
learn

Re:

Not sure whether the meeting is over or not as I have no idea the time and date shown here is based on what time. Guess, I will know when I post this as I'll look at the time printed,lol.

But, no I'm not in America. I'm in Asia.
Anyway, will say a prayer for them today. Luke is a good book. Any topics to do with Jesus is always good. God bless.

2012/12/28 14:41Profile
madmatg

asia

Re:

thanks for pryers, we studied and had good conversation about Gd and who/what He is like from Luke 4. Than you all for praying. :)

2012/12/30 10:31Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Help my students to know Him

I did not read all the responses to your question but do have one suggestion.

Have you ever listened to Ravi Zacharias' talks? His mission is to intellectuals, ministers a lot on university campuses, majors in apologetics. He deals with issues like you mentioned.

You can go to Ravi's website and check on the broadcast archives and listen to his sermons. Ravi, BTW, was born in India and now lives in Atlanta, GA so he is familiar with the mindset of those that question God. I find his sermons intellectually inspiring.

God bless.

2012/12/30 13:40Profile
madmatg

asia

Re:

@ginnyrose - Thanks for the heads up, I have done a few messages with Ravi but I haven't studied from Him, I'll put it up in prayer and see what He says :)

-------
The study went well tonight, they had some good questions and hope that the answers I gave were what God will use to open their hearts to believe His gospel. Next week will be the last week for it until the next semester when they come back.

Thank you all again for praying!

2013/1/5 10:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy