SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pls help-desperate.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lee500

Re:

I am going to email you now.

2012/8/26 3:17Profile
Lee500

Re:

It is very expensive to call into the states. Meet me on the womens discussion board. I was going to email you but it will be best to stay on this site for now.

2012/8/26 3:22Profile
learn

Re:

Hi JIG,

1 way to communicate is go to a forum that has pm (personal mail) function. I think it may make the most sense? I will try to find a forum that has this ability. I think I will post it in the googlegroup and get somebody to send the information to you. Do you have anybody in mind?

I will not be able to do it today though and you are going to sleep anyway.

Thanks JIG.

2012/8/26 3:22Profile
learn

Re:

Lee500,

Can we communicate by email instead of the womens discussion board? I would prefer that as its very private and I like to keep the conversation between the 2 of us. THanks.

2012/8/26 3:25Profile
Lee500

Re:

I don't usually give me email address out because it is for my business.

2012/8/26 3:27Profile
learn

Re:

Lee500,
I see. Let me think of something than. Because its very private and I do not want it to go on the whole googlegroupwomen's forum. Plus, you will need to give your email adress to join the googlegroupwomen's forum.

I'm not having any pain now, hopefully it won't come today--well maybe later tonight after church? I will need time to figure something out.

Thanks for hanging out in the meantime. Just keep an eye on this thread and I will let you know what I can come up with. Thanks.

2012/8/26 3:32Profile
Lee500

Re:

Do you have a facebook? Not to be mean but I have had problems before in the past with giving my email address out. I just finished praying for you. When you pray at night command evil spirits to go in the name of Jesus Christ. For example: if you can't sleep walk through your house and say out loud, I command for you to go in the name of Jesus. Honey, rebuke those evil spirits in the name of Jesus and trust me they will go. Pray out loud each opportunity you get and thank Jesus over and over again. The Lord will fight your battles. I was feeling the same way last week, and I got up and did a communion and I declared those evil spirits to go and they left. The closer you get to God they will try to invade but you have to beaware of how they operate and don't by any means be afraid of them. They will flee when you rebuke them and say our Father in Heaven name. Remember our God is a living God, he is there with you.

2012/8/26 3:49Profile
learn

Re:

Hi Lee500,

No, I don't have facebook.

We are saved aren't we? Its just that the evil spirits is trying to torment us although the holy spirit is in us. Pls confirm?

2012/8/26 3:58Profile
Lee500

Re:

The devil comes to destroy, kill and steal, right? Usually the ones who are close to God are the ones that the devil will try to distract. It seems to me that the devil is trying to do that to you. The book of Job is a good book to read. It will also be good for you to get a prophetic word. I will give you some websites, tomorrow. A prophetic word will give you some clarity but don't worry yourself. You are going to be fine. I promise you that you will be fine. Anoint your bed post at night and ask God to give you sound rest and he will. I don't know if this bears witness with you or not but are you in a broken relationship?

2012/8/26 4:15Profile
learn

Re:

[by lee500
I don't know if this bears witness with you or not but are you in a broken relationship? ]

No, that's the thing. This is all spiritual. That's why I keep saying its either God or the devil or both of them. That's why I am so confused and need to know how to tackle this.

When I actually have lucid moments and the pain goes away, I actually feel normal except for the ache because of the severity of attacks (as long as you try not to think of it, only the ache remains).

The problem is there is so many attacks (sometimes in 1 day, its attack after attack after attack). Sometimes in 1 day, its 1 extremely strong attack that makes me so weak that it takes hours to recuperate and I have a few hours before the next one comes.

Onemite,
You asked a question whether its related to my circumstances. No, its not. It has nothing to do with my circumstance. That's why I'm so convinced its either God or the devil or both. Sigh! I'm totally perplexed.

Perplex is bad enough. Its the pain/ache/whatever/fear it is that I have a big problem with.

2012/8/26 4:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy