SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Has anyone noticed????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Mary, thanks for clearing that up, you are correct! I have never personally attacked anyone here ever, nor would I, I was not built that way. :)

Bear, discernment?

2012/8/27 13:01Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Quote:
I have never personally attacked anyone here ever...

Not true Mr. Bill. You ran Krispy off, remember? :P

2012/8/27 13:09Profile

Re: Has anyone noticed????

Bear,

i knew when i read the OP, that a hellbroth of vituperative dialogue, diviseness and confusion would be sown.......oh, i aint mad at ya, or cross with you, but sometimes things are just best left unposted.

you notice i didnt say unsaid...unposted, i wrote.

my exhortation, what i heard from the LORD, was 'flee babylon'....how a saint, Blood bought tzadik lenses that thru God the Holy Ghost is between them and Jesus. sure i could unpack what i heard...or i see, but not yet, for He has hid me away with Him, to be still and know that He is God.

but there's two things i want to write to you my dear brother......first, see? see what happened?....what profit this?...c'mon, lets be honest and authentic...i KNOW it had to get you stirred up, and are we any closer to the Kingdom of God?

no!....you had to have KNOWN the response, and via all the usual respondents. of course we know that Mr. Romney is an adherent to the 'church of joe smith'.... whatever that 'church's' doctrine is....its unclean...why would any Blood bought saved sinner even waste a second delving into that old junk? its unclean....its all unclean...just like the whore of babylon is unclean, the spirit of babylon, unclean.....ALL of it, not even worthy of consideration IF our hearts yearn and bleed for a Heaven sent Holy Ghost revival.

more than that i will not say, except this, go down to Atlanta...may God bless the company of saints there for the conference, but as the LORD leads me, the coming persecution will not from the secular atheists, or those who spurn the Mercies of a Loving God....it will come from this bastard son of hell called the "church of america", some abomination where men with darkened hearts TRY and 'remake' Jesus into an idol, wrap Him up in an american flag, and if you dont "yes and amen" this new doctrine of demons....then they at the least lay your back open, if they dont just kill your body first.

its happened before...rome? hmm?...the 'church of england'?

and we HAVE seen the forerunners of this hellish configuration...."dominionist's"......'christian reconstructionists'....BRAZEN RANK UNCLEANESS.

Oh, but those will be glorious days!!!...when the True Bride of Christ prepares herself by fleeing babylon, and repents, because those were the Last Words of Jesus to the Church, "repent repent repent"...the Great Commission was to the disciples......"repent" was in Revelations, and it was to us, the Church, the Body of Christ.

if anyone thinks i'm off, then just listen to this wonderfully annointed exhortation/admonishment from Len Ravenhill, "Excellency of Knowing God" (Bear...promise me, you'll cut an hour from your day, and just listen to this, i promise all be blessed by Len here)

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=20359

2012/8/27 13:58

Re: My "Badger" brother, Christtian

you wrote:

Quote:
Not true Mr. Bill. You ran Krispy off, remember?

with great sorrow and anguish, i must confess that it was i who did that....a long convoluted story that does not warrant public unveiling, but for which i ask Jesus and Krispy to forgive me.

2012/8/27 14:09

Re: My "Badger" brother, Christtian

Sorry Bill. Thought you were calling ne Sluefoot. Did nit realize you meant the devil. My apologies.

Bear.

2012/8/27 14:25

Re:

I think it is time to put this thread to rest. Thus I am standing down from it. So I will say adios and go back to the Bear cave for a siesta and some word time.

Blessings to all.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/27 14:29
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Neil. Look me up on FB. I finally got a new site up and running. Christiaan Hanson

I had no idea about Krispy. Much love brother.

2012/8/27 15:11Profile
mama27

Re:

I too, enjoy reading your posts, Bearmaster...

2012/8/27 17:46Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Ok, I am done also, and for the record, I am not mad or upset at anyone here. I am guessing the post about me running Krispy off was a joke, he will tell you, he and I have been best Bud's for years and still are, and never had even one cross word. :)

2012/8/27 18:06Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

You guessed right my brother. :)

2012/8/27 23:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy