SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Has anyone noticed????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re: RDG

Dare I say. I will quote what Bother Neal told the forum sometime ago. Come out of Babylon and be separate.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/27 10:19
rainydaygirl

Re:

Edit-i am sorry for posting to this thread. the Lord has just quicken to my heart that i should not have stepped into this thread. i was motivated my frustration and just the wrong heart completely. i pray the Lord will forgive me.

rdg

2012/8/27 10:25Profile

Re:

FYI - God is not bringing judgement upon America more or less because of who our president is/isn't. God's bringing judgement on this land for all the reasons I stated clearly earlier in the thread. Putting your hope in a man to save it (either one) will change that result not one iota. God has cried out in the streets for America to put her hope in Him again for many years now, and even especially those who are called by His name, but we would not. He's still preparing a remnant, but no man in the white house is going to change the decrees of the Lord.

2012/8/27 10:49
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Bear

I don't really care if your news is good or bad. I'm simply saying if you have a word from the Lord, then please share. But if not, then don't speculate about such serious matters in a flippant way. One shouldn't play prophet as it were some trivial speculative game. Have a higher standard for yourself and the Lord.

And by the way, the storm isn't going to hit Florida. It's hitting Louisiana. There is just some light rain at the RNC.

Jimmy

2012/8/27 10:51Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
KingJimmy
Bear
I don't really care if your news is good or bad. I'm simply saying if you have a word from the Lord, then please share. But if not, then don't speculate about such serious matters in a flippant way. One shouldn't play prophet as it were some trivial speculative game. Have a higher standard for yourself and the Lord.
And by the way, the storm isn't going to hit Florida. It's hitting Louisiana. There is just some light rain at the RNC.

Jimmy

speculate? for as I am concerned, there is no prophesy here or any word from God, it's "ALL" speculation, because as you said, if someone has a word from the Lord, lets hear it! O no! now it's hitting Louisiana, what Romney camp associate can it kill there? The bias of politics now has carried over into SI, this is why there "in my opinion" should be a zero tolerance here for politics, all it does is cause strife. Old sluefoot is probably rolling on the floor laughing over this thread.

2012/8/27 11:39Profile

Re: Kingjimmy

Brother I an dead serious about this thread. What I posted was an ibervation based upon discernment. It was never presented as a prophesy or word of the Lord. But an observation based upon the ofirection of where the country is headed. And the repercussions of what will happen if we put our trust in a man and not the Lord.

One can make observations and ask questions without claiming a prophetic word. I believe the prophetic writings themselves, the Old Testament, show what happened to Israel when they trusted a man and not the Lord. Those lessons need to be heeded by the American church.

So the hurricane missed the RNC. Fine. But the repercussions are still there if one gi es allegiance to Romney and nit to Jesus.

Jimmy if you disagree with my observation fine. But don't call it a false prophesy as it was not. For the hurricane moving toward the RNC was never given as a prophetic word but an observation.

But even if given as an o servation. We still ask what is God saying in this hour to us.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/27 12:09

BillPro

Sluefoot huh. Nah. Think I still will stick with Bearmaster.

2012/8/27 12:11
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Bear

Out of curiosity, if you were standing before a million people to speak, would you have offered up this discerning thought as a serious consideration for your audience?

Jimmy

2012/8/27 12:16Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by bearmaster on 2012/8/27 6:11:39

Sluefoot huh. Nah. Think I still will stick with Bearmaster.

Bear I don't think Mr Bill was calling you Sluefoot or directing that at you. I believe he meant the enemy is probably laughing at us because of how this thread has gone.(just what I got from what he said)

Much love to you all in CHRIST JESUS and my prayers are still with you all in the storms path no matter where it ends up hitting. Also on a side note South Korea is getting hit with a typhoon today and into the night so maybe we could add them to our prayers as well.

God Bless
maryjane

2012/8/27 12:20Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

bearmaster. I enjoy reading your postings. Thank you.

2012/8/27 12:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy