SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Bible School update (webmaster)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
But I would like to get my californian lisence as soon as possible.

I am re-taking the DMV test tommorow (monday). Please pray it goes well. Its so awesome how the Lord is providing and doing amazing things while im down here in California. I will post the Mexican Mission Trip soon as I get time, maybe tonight or forsure tommorow...

2005/1/16 16:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am re-taking the DMV test tommorow (monday). Please pray it goes well. Its so awesome how the Lord is providing and doing amazing things while im down here in California. I will post the Mexican Mission Trip soon as I get time, maybe tonight or forsure tommorow...

I took the DMV written test and the Lord showed His favour and I passed it. Also when I was talking to the people at the DMV center they were very willing to help me out and get me my full lisence without having to get a letter from the social insurance dep, etc.. Also I was able to book the actual driving road test for tommorow at 10:30 pst which is great! Please pray that goes well so I can have my full californian lisencse after tommorow! praise the Lord for letting me get all these things done before I go to the bible school campus.

Also I went on a mission trip to mexico that the Lord really blessed. You can read all about it here and see pictures:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4263&forum=12]MISSION TRIP: Mexico Orphanages[/url]

2005/1/18 18:49Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Also I was able to book the actual driving road test for tommorow at 10:30 pst which is great! Please pray that goes well so I can have my full californian lisencse after tommorow!

Praise God, I passed the road test. Thanks for the prayers and concerns. I am just glad to be getting all the things done that are necessary for me to be doing Gods work in the next 2 years. Please continue to pray.. I will be getting some small prayer cards for myself and SI done for 2005 so people can keep this ministry in prayer over the next year. I will try and keep everyone posted on big events that occour, like meeting good ole mike (crssck) [wink]. :-P

2005/1/21 19:30Profile
moreofHim

Re: drivers test

yipee! you passed! Congratulations! (not that I had any doubts :-P )

By the way, I have been passing out those business cards you sent me. :-)

Loved all your pictures and postings about your visit to the orphanges.

May the Lord be with you in everything you do!

In Him, chanin

2005/1/21 21:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

hehe...

Praise God Greg,

Should have read this first, but so cool that you passed. Again, hope you are getting settled in there and indeed also am praying that we do finally get to 'met' even though we have been practically like brothers for well over a year now.

Will certainly be a big event for me, to finally 'met' the 'Big Guy' :-) (He really is BIG people, should have been a Celtic, that's a basketball team for the rest of the world)...

I am going to put you on the spot now. How is everything? Being uprooted from your native land, getting acclimated to new surroundings...

We know you are a man of few words in contrast to... :-? , but maybe just the Readers Digest version.

2005/1/21 22:17Profile
DezCall

The Netherlands

Re:

Great Greg...finally those Americans learned how a real Canadian drives! Superior of course :-P

2005/1/22 4:37Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

If Greg wants to drive all the way over here to North Carolina, we can do lunch some day if you want.

2005/1/22 17:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am going to put you on the spot now. How is everything? Being uprooted from your native land, getting acclimated to new surroundings...

Yea its a bit tough being in new surroundings away from things I have been used to for 25 years. California is quite interesting and definetly a different animal then what I am used to but its going well. I definetly see the Lord's hand in alot of what is happening and I am trying to just stay inline with His will and plan for me. I will be going onto the campus pretty soon and am really looking forward to that.

I am indebted to all that are praying for me and this ministry. Yes it would be neat to be able to meet some of the brothers and sisters from this site in person who reside in california and other parts of the USA. hmmm north carolina.. dang thats far :-P

2005/1/23 16:41Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I will be posting this on other parts of the site also but to let people know the mailing address to send packages, letters, etc to me while im in california is:

SermonIndex
306-N West El Norte Pkwy. #137
Escondido, CA 92026, USA

This address is essentially an PO BOX so I can get large and small packages with no problem.

2005/1/23 16:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/photos/thumbs/1190.jpg[/img]

I recently went on a one-day trip drive up to a mountain with brother Josh to pick up an homeless brother and drive him back down to the town of escondido. It was a wonderful drive and it was amazing in 3 hours to be from the flat town to an mountain of 5000 feet elevation.

Here are some photos I took from the van:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myalbum/viewcat.php?cid=243]Big Bear Trip photos...[/url]

2005/1/24 15:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy