SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Please

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

Thank you so very much to those who have prayed for my family. Christmas promised to be tense and worrisome, but the day(s) turned out much better than they could have from a relationship standpoint.

I am praising God that our younger son (who had run away a year ago and was only home 4 days over Christmas) was FULLY immersed in family activities and often took the bull by the horns to "make things happen"....it was such a joy to watch. Has nothing to do with spirituality, and he did not attend church with us, but it did show that he is still very connected with us, and values home and family. He is more and more into the boxing and the killing computer games so PLS keep praying for God to break through.

Our older son was here for 4 hours and then left for his woman's home. He will have much down time with her over this next week. She is pushing him for a timetable toward marriage (not many women wouldn't do this as she is 11 years older than he is, and women seek security). If any of you have faith to pray, I ask you to storm heaven that this relationship would be severed. He would ruin his life by marrying her. There is not one person who knows our family, including all the siblings, who believes it is a good relationship. God holds such a high view of marriage - our son needs to be saved, of course, but I am also asking God to save him for the Lord's perfect choice of mate.

May God bless you all for your faithful prayers!

2011/12/26 10:23Profile
mama27

Re:

I am needing prayer for that peace that passes all understanding tonight as my prodigals are out on this New Year's Eve with its drinking and revelry. This is so beyond my comprehension. I know they are His, and not mine, but I have a mother's heart....If you could pray for me please...and for their protection. Maybe this would be the night God would reach down and save them....

God bless you!

2011/12/31 17:59Profile
browny

Re: Prayer Please

Praying dear sister
browny

2011/12/31 18:21Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Praying for your family, dear sister.

2011/12/31 21:10Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you both SO MUCH....the most unbelievable things are going down this evening...of course we know satan will stop at nothing...my younger son about told us he plans to be out all night....I am just praying that both of them will find NO fulfillment in their rebellion, that nothing would prosper away from the Lord and the way they were brought up....Thank you for holding me up!

2011/12/31 21:33Profile
mama27

Re:

It is frustrating for me to pour my heart into praying for people and then never hear an update on them. For that reason I am posting to let you know that there is no change in my situation. Perhaps there is a change in ME in that I sense that I am more yielded to "whatever" God needs to do/is doing.....but there is no evident change in my sons or family. If anyone is still praying, I thank you so much...I know God has stored up your prayers and will answer in His time...

2012/2/8 22:57Profile
browny

Re:

Just to let you know....I don't forget to pray for you and your situation and family dear sister!

Shalom,
browny

2012/2/9 8:29Profile

Re:

Dear MaMa, you & yours are remembered daily.

Your post reminded me of the book, "LORD, Change ME"

His Peace to you!!

2012/2/9 10:24
mama27

Re:

May the Lord bless you both (and others) for your faithfulness in praying for a woman you've never met. I have the book you mentioned, JiG....way back to 1980....we are ever learning and growing until we meet the Lord....

2012/2/9 10:45Profile
mama27

Re:

If anyone is still praying for my family, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I still cry a lot of tears, and this trial seems to have gone on forever - we are coming up on 6 years, and the intensity has been for 2 years. I know that is "nothing" compared to what many have to endure.

I just wanted to report that we are celebrating my youngest son's 20th birthday tomorrow. Last year he had left home and so we weren't able to celebrate with him. In fact our oldest son plans to come, and he hasn't attended a family birthday in a year and a half. So there is a praise that in spite of the enemy attempts to destroy my family, we are still a tight bunch. There is much to be said for "earthly comforts" such as the family dog, and baking cookies, and favorite meals and desserts, and people who love you....Thank you, Jesus...

Also it is reported to me that our older son has ended the wrong relationship he was in - I am praising the Lord for that as well, though he is still ripe for falling back into that relationship. He is evidencing much "stress" in his life - I am thinking it is pressure from the Holy Spirit due to many prayers offered up on his behalf, and that there is an unrest in his heart about his wrong living.

All of my children are being attacked with worldly philosophies and the watered-down "Christian" living they see all around them. I shake my head in total disbelief as I thought the foundations we laid into their lives were so very strong. Looking to the Lord to save their souls, give them deep roots into Jesus (those who are already saved), and restore the years the locusts have eaten, and give beauty for ashes....

I am hoping to gather my thoughts enough to soon post on how the Lord has used/is using this great trial in my life. If anyone is led to pray, pls pray that the Christ will win over satan in each of my children's lives. And though it seems silly, maybe that there would be no enemy harassment during our family gathering tomorrow....

Lord, families were Your idea....Lord, show us Your glory....

2012/3/10 8:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy