SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : 95 Theses To The Evangelical Church by Greg Gordon

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
growingholly

Re:

greg,
i fully believe that the Lord is using you. may He be glorified. i am grateful for this.

2009/10/31 23:57Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Good stuff, Greg. I appreciate the wisdom contained in this list...and the remarks made by others.

Thanks!

2009/11/1 0:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers and sisters for your encouraging comments. I do pray these "95 theses" spread as far as the Lord wants them to and that flesh will get out of the way.

2009/11/1 4:49Profile

Re:

brother Greg this is such a blessing, i have read it before and it is really true and the holy spirit just confirms this as you read it. I have sent it to many already, i will try to print it up and post it at the christian family store. Thank you thankyou Greg, this must be heard.

2009/11/1 5:40
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Just so you brothers and sisters know I have been working on a book for these 95 theses now for a few months. God willing it will be published in 2-3 months from now.

We are also looking to see some very high quality edition ones being made by the request of a brother who hand-binds books the old fashion way.

2009/11/1 12:52Profile
Compton

Re:

We look forward to seeing these books, Greg. :)

2009/11/1 12:59Profile
Laviver

Re:

Is it legit to make suggestions to these 95 Theses?

2009/11/1 18:16Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Greg...

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Just so you brothers and sisters know I have been working on a book for these 95 theses now for a few months. God willing it will be published in 2-3 months from now.

We are also looking to see some very high quality edition ones being made by the request of a brother who hand-binds books the old fashion way.

That is wonderful! I think that this would make an excellent devotional for believers. Perhaps you could break down each one of these and supplement it with Scripture passages and thoughts for meditation?

:-)

2009/11/1 20:22Profile
JoanM

Re: Thesis 49: division of generations

I believe God will use this elaboration Greg. It is so good to get clear on these (sharp focus in laizer light).

Thesis 49 - Run from those who preach division between races and cultures.
(James 2:4, Galatians 3:28, Revelation 5:9).

I have not read all the posts on this thread. Thesis 49 might be the place to put the division of both youth and adults and old ways/new ways: Run from those who preach division between races and cultures [b][color=FF0000]and generations[/color][/b].

There are several similar theses. I look forward to reading your elaborations which will make the differences clearer.

2009/11/2 16:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Is it legit to make suggestions to these 95 Theses?

Yes you can definetly share your mind on things you agree with and disagree with. The reason why I put scriptures at the bottom of each of the thesis is I believe most of these are not my ideas but rather biblical convictions that I have gained by reading the scriptures.

I am sure many of the thesis could have been written better but the Lord uses broken vessels for His glory. I am happy to amend anything that could be worded better etc.

thanks for the encouragements saints and do spread this via blogs, facebook and your email to other evangelical believers.

2009/11/3 3:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy