SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex Moderator Teaching At A Bible College In Germany

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for praying saints. I have arrived safely at the school in germany. May God be pleased to send a fresh touch of revival even to the school, church and area!

May the Lamb that was slain recieve the reward of His sufferings.

2009/8/29 8:39Profile

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Thank you for praying saints. I have arrived safely at the school in germany. May God be pleased to send a fresh touch of revival even to the school, church and area!

May the Lamb that was slain recieve the reward of His sufferings.

[i]Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare. Psalm 75:1[/i]

May the Lord make known His wondrous works during your time in Germany, brother.

2009/8/29 10:27
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
May God be pleased to send a fresh touch of revival even to the school, church and area!

Praying that He brings forth a full scale revival.

2009/8/29 11:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I have arrived safely in germany and am preparing my course materials to teach the course on: The Theology of Revival and Spiritual Awakening.

I will be posting all the materials for the class and public people who want to follow at: https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/

2009/8/31 9:02Profile

Re:

May the Lord Himself inspire your class through the Holy Spirit. May the students catch the fire of desire to see God move in a mighty way. Lord I pray that you would inspire my brother to teach with passion, to convey the lateness of the hour, and the vital role that revival has played in all the crucial junctures of history, and the crucial juncture we are now at. May the "fierce urgency of now," be imparted to the hearers so that the scourge of complacency amongst Christians will be shattered...........Frank

2009/8/31 9:48
growingholly

Re:

how wonderful. how wonderful. may God be praised...

2009/8/31 19:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Thank you for the prayers saints. Classes are beginning tommorow. I will be teaching on thursdays. All the archives will be up promptly God willing at: https://www.sermonindex.net/revival

I am also working on a few book projects that I have been doing for awhile saints, I appreciate your prayers for the completion of these 3 booklets. I am endeavoring to be obedient to the Lord in publishing these. They will be published at: http://www.wrtbooks.com

2009/9/6 15:48Profile
growingholly

Re:

what does wrt stand for?

2009/9/9 22:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
what does wrt stand for?

It stands for Why Revival Tarries.

I wanted to thank all the saints that have been praying for me while I have been here in germany. My time I believe has been fruitful though hard. I am actively working on a book project and have a few speaking engagements in germany that i am blessed to be able to minister at.

I have finished week 3 of the revival class all the archives are here: https://www.sermonindex.net/revival/

I am praying about taking some opportunities to research revival history while I am here namely:

Austria: Gallneukirchen
Germany: Herrnhut

Prior revival just spurns us on to believe God for revival in our day. Our God can and will do it, do we believe it!?

2009/9/25 13:22Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:
. . . do we believe it!?

I believe it. But sometimes I feel as if I am flying all alone. But then I look around and realize that I am flying on the wings of His love - and what better place is there than that.

2009/9/25 13:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy