SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Attention all pastors who have a few moments to spare..in need of your wisdom here.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
Lowly

Re:

Dear Destiny,
I have come to abide under His wing. That is where I now remain. He healed me, and He has shown me that is where I am safe. I have found rest and a refuge. I used to struggle over so many things, one of which is the original question that you have asked. As the Lord gathered me unto Himself He comforted me, by sharing with me His heart. I did not have to fight against those things, but I could rest in the task that Jesus appointed for me to do. He had given me assignments to serve Him and I began to let go of those things that burdened me, that He had not asked me to carry. I have learned to trust Him and I have stepped out of the boat, it is a lonely place to live in the realm of His Kingdom.

In His amazing love,
Lowly
----------------------------------
Learn of Me for I am meek and lowly of heart.............

2008/2/27 1:12Profile

Re:

Dear Destiny

There was no missing of the point at all, and I didn't become confused.

Neither is there any misunderstanding on my part.

It's only natural that you should feel you are being opposed, misunderstood, or whatever, by some of us. That's to be expected, because of the nature of the problem. But if you will press on and seek Him, the Lord Jesus Christ, in spite of how you feel about us, about yourself, or about anything else, He [i]will[/i] make you whole.

He did me. And although my "sickness" was different, it was still terrifying to face up to what was really wrong with me. Neither will you find it easy to come to Him for help, probably it will be harder than it was for me. But if you will, He will give you the strength.

As I said, with some sicknesses there is no pain until the later stages, and the victim has no idea there's anything wrong.

All I know is that you need [i]His[/i] help, not our advice on the point you asked about. Just like that dog you rescued.

And only the Lord can do it - if you are willing.

There's no more to be said.

Praying for you.

in His love

Jeannette

2008/2/27 4:38
destinysweet

Re:

Thank you Lowly... Your words are as the Balm Of Gilead..before going to sleep after seeking Him for the right attitude,releasing my frustration..laying down my need to get others to understand me perfectly...it is only My Creator who understands me always,as He made me the way I am..My struggle with trusting the motives of others,I cannot create this trust for myself by insisting upon it..again only He can give it to me and He will in His timing and in His way..I went on into the wee hours focusing on forgiving those who I was upset with..pressing in to release them more fully..I could see that I was becoming impatient...frustration is an offspring of impatience...Mostly I recieved forgiveness for where I had become retalitory..lost patience..been too strident..too insistent..this is an ongoing review..I cannot see myself very well until I am trying to relate to others who disagree..or do not seem open to hearing what I am saying,recieving me..how to deal with these differences of conviction in the Way of Christ..How do we walk in love continuously..what is the blockage,let us find it together...I reveal in this post a willingness and an earnest desire to know the truth and to humble myself..I know that God is pleased with my faith and is actively moving me along the course He has set for me..it can not matter to me when others are unfamiliar w/the way I process out loud..openly..without fear..I am going deep and they can assist me in it ..proving themselves to be on the same page..and in the same spirit of The Healer and Restorer of my soul or they can contribute to my pain..and I am not to judge that either..the contrast is there to see if I have emotional charge..have I died to the need to be loved by others,understood?..I thought that I had made better progress..obviously not! I am to love them either way..I am to be more consciously active in administering mercy,compassion and forgiveness irregardless of whether they recieve my apologies,take a positive interest in my progress,use empathy vs judgemental condescension..forgiveing me and lifting me or w taking sly vengence upon me for doubting them, bringing them to task.

Some folks are skilled at binding up broken hearts..and at setting the captives free..opening blind eyes..it is evidence that The Spirit of the Lord God is upon them Isaiah61 ..and has anointed them to Preach the Good News to the poor..the poor of spirit..the contrite of heart..Preach..Jesus once compelled me showing me this anagram:
PREACH
Prayerfully
Reach
Each
Anquished
Child's
Heart
PREACH

Some people are only adept with certain types of problems and people.Understandable.
I became anguished at my inability to communicate with more ease but rejoiced at how God was revealing the subtle edginess..subtle to me only ,no doubt..laughter..but I saw it too and sought release.Always we need one another to compassionately pray for what the true needs are ,does not the Lord teach us this as we labor in the fields..gathering souls for the kingdom..such broken people..such a viciously cruel world..unrelenting in it's wickedness. Far be it from me to deny the Lord the right to expose what He will in the way that He chooses..I am paying attention..but when I look to others to love me ..I will be dissappointed.If I love unconditionally I will be too busy loving to stop and split hairs with those who I can see are not perfect here either..what a tangle this becomes..I hadn't realized how easily one could become entangled.This is when we lose our joy.

It is in seasons like this when I am resting for a time from our labors..For I can do nothing of myself..it is this reumnion time with the greater body,learning anew to interact with the brethren that my soul asserts itself..and I see where my weakness lies..I confess to it and yet others do not rejoice and support..instead they say ..you are so sick..and I wonder who they are trying to convince..the plumbline again..it's all relative to who is doing the looking..people only see what they want to see..and will interpret as they are predisposed to if not yielded and unbiased.I begin to cry for justice and see once again that I am not being willing to suffer the patronizing attitude of these..I must be willing to suffer all insults and any form of persecution..just because life is more comfortable at this juncture..I am warm and fed,clothed..surrounded by family who cherish me..do not let me become rigid unyielding and demanding...I know that He has decided to move on my behalf to root out any unkind,unrighteous thing..any place where I am vulnerable..He would strenghten me. His Truth would prevail!

I have been working on a very tough case that Jesus Led me to on the internet..asked me to investigate the trouble I saw there..it has caused me to have to sift through another person's stories their attitude of contempt and malicious gossip towards fallen soldiers of our family, to discern many things that are not on my dial as a rule..and I feared that by touching this defiled garment of the flesh I would also be at risk,that I would stumble..I was told not to fear..It has been a serious time..a study of the opposite of Christ's law of love and liberty masquerading oh so subtly as the real thing..insidious and horrifying..then as I prayed and interceded the person's truer nature began to be further exposed,written for all to see..but people were skimming over the obvious..drawn to agree due to the hardness of their own hearts...eventually even the causes ,the rootas well as the fruit became apparent.. those that could see would see it..but what about the others,the babes who followed and listened..they would not know what they were drinking was laced with poison and could be warped by it..if not shipwrecked entirely! Was I supposed to go public,post the notebooks worth of evidence I'd been gathering..Truly the strangest type of gathering I have ever done.You can see how this lesson took me to the depths of despair in plumbing the reality of what was entailed in this..what should I do? I asked here,at SI..I sought counsel and the best word was to be patient..some became angry and I tried help them to understand..there was no interest ..no empathy..dismissal..but the few who counseled patience..yes..I locked in..I could do this..I relaxed and continued to watch and pray..the notebook filled and another began..What was I was being called to say or not to say?

I believe it tainted me even so..A great cloud of witnesses have been beside me in this to understand more fully this appointed task,that I could be given the treasure of having been willing to impact this darkness..the wisdom that was highest..heavenly..I had to be willing to risk my self..trusting God to pull me out when I'd gotten the full lesson..it hurt me deeply..in my mind and daily in my heart aching,weeping sometimes with sorrow and other times with frustration ,it hurt me having to look at this stuff as through a microscope and to identify the disease by each symptom..this current post was the last remnant of strength I had to spend myself upon the burden.. months later now I posed this question after attempting to begin disclosure elsewhere and being asked to seek pastoral advise..thus my original question..I needed to see what a large group of pastors would have to say concerning the likelihood of God choosing someone as a prophet to the nations who could not discern their own occupation through what I believed was heavens plumbline.. clear spiritual eyes.this being only a minor tangible type of evidence.The question would help me to release it or go forward.. that was the way it had been proposed to me..you have read the post..will I go forward with the project or would love cover a multitude of sins and would God simply continue to expose her Himself..wrestling with this..what was my responsibility..that it had robbed me of my peace should have been my best clue..I thought that this was just new territory that came with it's own struggle..duty..duty..duty! I needed release and to know one way or the other.

Glory to God in the highest! Peace to His people on earth! Peace poured in this morning as I realized that I was free from the burden of this other persons life..her blood would not be on my hands and her error I would not be responsible if it contaminated others..it was crushing my heart..hurting my mind.

Release and relief..With the prayers of the saints to uphold me as well I have been given freedom from the need to act..I can go out w/joy and go forth w/peace..Our faith in God rewarded.. and a sweet trust building for all of these who tried..who prayed and showed that they were doing the best they knew how..to go deep .. to address the problem..oh God..thank you for your forgiveness and for reconciliation..this is what I recognize..Blessed relief..the comfort that comes during brokeness,confession and God's merciful grace and a fuller surrender became more actual..more real and with tears I was able to make a stand for not being drawn into the disagreements, To speak the truth as I know it with love and to be quick to forgive any percieved insult.I would not hold grudges against those who had been blindly unsupportive and clueless to my suffering.I had God to support that which could be supported..that which was perishing..would not remain..freedom remains..faith and love remain..I could let prophecy fail as it would and I would let God be the judge of their motives..refusing to abide in that unpleasant place again ..God Willing.

During the time following the especially stormy tumult of these last few days,early before dawn today The Lord so faithful brought to my attention this song that He inspired me to write a few yrs ago...perhaps you will appreciate it.

I will lay it at your feet..O God,
As I tarry here with you long before the day begins.
And as daybreak lights the sky
I will sing I will sing
Of Your mercy and Your neverending love for me.
With Your Spirit inside..I will Obey,I will abide
Through the toil and suffering
Let me rejoice in all you bring
Let me hide under your wing until the storm cloud passes by
Until the darkness lifts and I am free to fly
Until the Son appears bright shining in the sky

I will lay it at your feet O God,
As I tarry here with you ..Long before the day begins.
When I had sung it through..He suggested I post it today...now I know why...thank you for hearing clearly and making the effort, and most especially for your love clearly felt..and your prayers of faith. God Bless you sister.

2008/2/27 14:41Profile
destinysweet

Re:

He Reigns,Anne Marie..May we be granted the true spirit of reconciliation as is the perfct will of the God and Father of Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Lord bless thee and keep thee
The Lord make His face to shine upon thee
And be gracious unto thee,be gracious unto thee
The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace.
Shalom

Your post was too cryptic for me to respond to..I forgive you ..and hope you will do the same.

2008/2/27 14:48Profile
destinysweet

Re:

BVO..Blessings to you both..may God strengthen your fine marraige..thanks be to Jesus for how you were able to see the work that God was doing here and standing with me in it..your encouragement helped to move a mountainous burden off my weary soul..big huge sigh of relief! May the unity of the brethren continue..forever and always in His forebearing love! Praise God for the body of Christ!

2008/2/27 14:54Profile

Re:

Dear Destiny

I was given the following, specifically for you. They are in the order they were given, so read the whole if you are able, and pray for understanding of what the Lord is saying to you at this time. It is beautiful.

He loves you. Believe and receive the Truth of His Word in your heart.

He will do the rest.

in His Love

Jeannette

[i][color=000000]Luke 6:17…and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;
18 And they that were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed.
19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Ephesians 5:25 Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

2 Kings 5 And Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored, and you shall be clean.” 11 But Naaman was angry, and went away, saying, “Behold, I thought that he would surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place, and cure the leper. 12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them, and be clean?” So he turned and went away in a rage. 13 But his servants came near and said to him, “My father, if the prophet had commanded you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much rather, then, when he says to you, ‘Wash, and be clean’?” 14 So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

Mt 9:20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:
Mt 14:36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole.

Deuteronomy 5:7-9
Thou shalt have none other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.

2Corinthians 11:2-4
For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Psalm 91:3-4
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Jeremiah 18:4-6
And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
…cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD
Matthew 11:
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
[/color][/i]

2008/2/27 15:35
destinysweet

Re:

Christ be praised..stay current sister..I love you..got the release and am joyful and filled ..read the post to Lowly,if you get a chance so you can follow the progression..slowly and you'll be rejoicing with me..thanks for all your efforts..get current with where we are now ...thanks ..God has moved..He has triumphed..We have overcome..Forgive me for my sins..thanks I am forgiven and justified by the blood of the Lamb..because He has shown mercy on me ..a sinner saved by grace..thank you Jesus! His yoke is easy..His burden ..no longer mine..He has released me..great Big Sigh of Relief!woohoo!

2008/2/27 15:44Profile

Re:

Dear Destiny

Read the verses again, all of them, slowly, several times. Let them penetrate properly. Don't just bat them around the surface and think you have heard what He's saying. Let Him do what He has to do - it may take time.

I've been there, and I know how hard it can be to come to that place of being willing to receive true healing...

A medical illlustration:

Sometimes a person, especially if they are bedridden or have poor circulation, gets a deep, infected sore. Often the opening to the skin is narrow, and the skin closes over it, giving the appearance of healing. But the infection is still there, deep inside, working its destroying poison.

If it isn't dealt with, it will eventually get into the bloodstream itself and kill the person.

One healing agent for such infections is honey

Psalm 81:

[color=990000]8 Hear, O my people, while I admonish you!
O Israel, if you would but listen to me!
9 There shall be no strange god among you;
you shall not bow down to a foreign god.
10 I am the Lord your God,
who brought you up out of the land of Egypt.
Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
11 “But my people did not listen to my voice;
Israel would have none of me.
12 So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts,
to follow their own counsels.
13 O that my people would listen to me,
that Israel would walk in my ways!
14 I would soon subdue their enemies,
and turn my hand against their foes.
15 Those who hate the Lord would cringe toward him,
and their fate would last for ever.
16 I would feed you with the finest of the wheat,
and with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.”[/color]

Another healing agent is light, because it kills the germs causing infection.

John 3:
[*****EDIT***** Full quote of the verses from John 3, only posted part originally]

[color=990000]16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God..[/color]

1John 1:
[color=990000]5 ¶ This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
8 ¶ If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.[/color]

in His Love

Jeannette

2008/2/27 16:24

Re:

Quote:

destinysweet wrote:
He Reigns,Anne Marie..May we be granted the true spirit of reconciliation as is the perfct will of the God and Father of Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Lord bless thee and keep thee
The Lord make His face to shine upon thee
And be gracious unto thee,be gracious unto thee
The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee and give thee peace.
Shalom

Your post was too cryptic for me to respond to..I forgive you ..and hope you will do the same.

Des, the thing that you don't know, is how much I've prayed for you since your first post [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=20920&forum=36&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0]here.[/url]

Now you have many of us praying. That's good !

Just as another hand extended, may I suggest anything by Willis Harman, or the book "The Beautiful Side of Evil".

No one here has meant you any harm at all. Quite the opposite and I believe that is the part that the Enemy would want to blind you of. The Fact that All of us have been praying since your first post or sometime since.

I meant you no harm in my last reply, where I stated that I was in no "position" to help you.
If you were in my Church, then I could help you out. I've studied Psychiatry, New Age, before & after Saved and just a mess of Junk like diaprax, mesmerizing techniques, mind control and now only the True Jesus from His Word.
You saw on that first thread link above, what conclusions I've come to since meeting Him. Sola-Scriptura.

We all will continue to pray - so be confident of that and know we also covet the true Love of GOD in His Church.

His Love.

Annie/Anne/Anne-Marie/crack-pot/whatever called, I love you. :-)

2008/2/27 16:39
destinysweet

Re:

Psalm1..thank you for your support..I too was a christian businessperson..Fortunately for me the biggest thing weighing on my mind was whether to use the cheaper seeds or the twice as costly organic ones.Since I was selling to mostly organic markets..I thought it better to go organic to honor the environmental diseased..people who have serious reactions to pesticides.As this home business thrived and grew..my little ones could be included when they needed my attention..and since plants..even small sprouts growing in soil in trays in our greenhouse don't need very much maintenance..I was able to grow a huge garden as well and tend to everyones needs..But when my 6mo old youngest began to show signs of teething and was not content to play serenely at my feet,orders had increased 3fold and I'd just landed my largest account..huge..at Smiths..I began to get a nudge from the Lord..This is too much..you need to reassess this.
So I argued..I could do it all Lord..I'd just have to..and my mind whilrded around how i could juggle everything ..supermom!helpful wife! An earning member of society..a business owner even!

But He spoke to me and said..you certainly could do it all and the business wouldn't suffer..but the human's will. Give this whole thing..lock,stock and barrel to your friends who are struggling..they have a greenhouse too..lots of older children to help and teach them the ropes. I obeyed..and let it go.

Years of God rearranging my sense of worth/healing for my childhood followed..but an interesting story I'd like to share..where God revealed something to me about the endtimes tribulation,bartering and provision from God regardless the 'law of the land'..bears hearing.it surely is an encouragement to me.

I will wait to see if there is interest.. I would not want to rush it or leave out the details due to the long night spent in repentance..I feel like a bowl of jello. A very joyful bowl of jello..with wings.

I didn't mean to give the impression that I did not hear or recieve your words ..shared with such kindness..so appreciated..I was battling for my freedom..openly..I agreed with you..wholeheartedly..your appreciation is deeply felt.Amen! I have a family!Thank you for your prayers!

2008/2/27 16:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy