SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : United4truth.com down? Freedom CD gone?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
dougkristen

United4truth.com down? Freedom CD gone?

I think the United4Truth.com site that makes the Freedom CD is gone? or Down? Anybody know anything about their ministry? Their revival sites have been down for about 4 days...

2004/3/18 11:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: United4truth.com down? Freedom CD gone?

Quote:
I think the United4Truth.com site that makes the Freedom CD is gone? or Down? Anybody know anything about their ministry? Their revival sites have been down for about 4 days...

I know the webmaster Chris who runs the site I am going to try and give him a call today to see whats up! I have appreciated this brothers ministry and we have been working hand in hand in alot of things. I have the Revival Hymn and Freedom CD on this site so it lives on. But I do hope its just a network problem and hes back up soon.

2004/3/18 11:27Profile
one

usa

Re:

i noticed fireonthealtar.com has been down for a couple of days.that's where i heard about sermonindex .i love that site .i hope it'll be back soon.
one

2004/3/18 19:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
i noticed fireonthealtar.com has been down for a couple of days.that's where i heard about sermonindex .i love that site .i hope it'll be back soon.

Yes its a sad thing how many Christian sites have gone offline after only a few years. I don't believe thats the cause with fireonthealtar.com I just think there is domain company issues that might that a week to reconcile. I will try and phone Chris tommorow and keep everyone posted. Please pray for him and his united4truth ministry.

2004/3/18 19:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/freedom.jpg[/img]

[b]FREEDOM CD! hear the gospel.[/b]
"FREEDOM" is a CD that is designed to do just that. On the "FREEDOM" CD you will not find the voice of any evangelist or pastor, just the words of Jesus and the testimonies of people who have received this treasure and bare witness to the fact that it is real.

Here is the entire "FREEDOM" CD consisting of 10 tracks in mp3 format.
[i](If internet explore tries to make you download the files as mpg simply right click the link and select "save target as" when the box comes up type .mp3 at the end of the file name. The file will then be saved in mp3 format.)[/i]

Track 1 Matthew 1-4 (7.9 MB - 7 min)
Track 2 Matthew 5-6 (9.3 MB - 8 min)
Track 3 Matthew 7-10 (6.8 MB - 6 min)
Track 4 Matthew 11 (5.9 MB - 5 min)
Track 5 Matthew 12-15 (6.5 MB - 6 min)
Track 6 Matthew 16 (7.7 MB - 7 min)
Track 7 Matthew 17-20 (7.2 MB - 6 min)
Track 8 Matthew 21-25 (8.4 MB - 7 min)
Track 9 Matthew 26-27 (11.2 MB - 10 min)
Track 10 Matthew 28 (12.2 MB - 11 min)

[b]Testimonies:[/b] If you have a testimony about the Freedom CD please email it to [email protected]

2004/3/18 20:14Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I called Chris and he seems to be out of town for the week and the sites are still down :-( Just pray everything is alright and God works things out according to His will.

2004/3/19 11:21Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Thanks Greg, will do

2004/3/19 11:31Profile
Bought

Re: United4truth.com down? Freedom CD gone?

Hey Everyone - Thanks for the concern. I have been out of town for the past week. Greg is right, it's a domain resolving issue. The master domain name for the main server expired and I didn't know about it. They sent the renewal info to an email address I no longer had access to. Long story short, when that happened, it went down and took everything with it :) I also have had no access to email for the past week and still don't.

It takes roughly a week for the server dns/ip's to come back as well as the other domains (united4truth.com / fireonthealtar.com) They should be back up and working fine by Friday. However, you can still access the files at FireontheAltar by going to www.azusastreet.com

Thanks for looking out Greg and I appreciate the call - but I was in NC for the week. Everything should be back to normal within the next few days.

2004/3/24 16:33Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thanks for looking out Greg and I appreciate the call - but I was in NC for the week. Everything should be back to normal within the next few days.

Thats great news Chris, I was expecting worse. www.azusastreet.com there you go people, download away! :-P hehe You would be amazed how quick and how many people where on my back about your ministry brother, I think we are sharing people with common interest forsure. I will try and give you a call anyhow, I would love to talk with you brother.

2004/3/24 17:01Profile
one

usa

Re:

halleluia!!! \o/ \o/ \o/ :) (can you tell i'm happy?)
may God richly bless
one

2004/3/24 19:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy