SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : prayer request

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
gatekeeper

Oregon, USA

prayer request

Because semantics seem to be a big problem with people....everyone interprets what is said or written through their own filter of experience...I don't know how to say what I really mean...except that I request prayer for LIFE (I know that's Him and I do have Him)...that's just all that I can peacefully ask for prayer for. Thank you so much for reading this.

2006/3/21 12:33Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: prayer request

Hi Gatekeeper,
when you request a prayer for LIFE....what do you mean? like physical life or spiritual life? I'd like to pray with you, but don't understand the request. Perhaps since God knows what you mean, I will just pray with you for LIFE. :-)

2006/3/21 12:43Profile
gatekeeper

Oregon, USA

Re:

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for your response to my prayer request for Life....I greatly appreciate it, because I see it as coming from the Lord Himself through you. I believe it takes the working of God in us to accomplish His will...I am on the edge of learning how to glory in my weakness (it's a painful journey) and long to see His Life free to be expressed in me and thro me. "His Ways are not our ways." Bless You!

2006/3/23 16:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy